Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when they will open up other restaurants at the resorts that are opening later this summer. For example - I have a late August trip, and would like to book Sebastian's Bistro. CBR will be open by then, but who knows if/when Sebastian's will open.

I want to try Sebastian's as well! We're going to be at Riviera and I've heard great things. I haven't seen any info anywhere RE: the opening date.

They’re discussing whether WDW will delay opening on the DIS Unplugged right now. Spoiler alert: they think reopening will be delayed.

I still think WDW opens on time.

I think at this point there’s good arguments for delay, heavier modifications, and no change.

And to think back to when all problems would be solved with a defined opening date 😂. Thanks COVID.

So far Pete and Jackie think it will be delayed. Craig says still a go.

Wow, that surprises me. I would have thought for sure Pete would say they are going forward with the opening. As pie in the sky as he was about June 1st, I would have thought he'd be more optimistic about it.

Don’t forget, right now they’re opinion based like the rest of us :).

I hope so...although, they do have insider sources, so...it definitely worries me that they are thinking that direction.

Wow, that surprises me. I would have thought for sure Pete would say they are going forward with the opening. As pie in the sky as he was about June 1st, I would have thought he'd be more optimistic about it.

I hope so...although, they do have insider sources, so...it definitely worries me that they are thinking that direction.

He was very candid about how he would not have thought that back in April. The numbers are concerning to him.

There are some innovative and cost effective things they could do with testing, like running one test on a large group of samples - that way if it comes up negative, you just cleared 20-40 people. If it's positive then you do individual tests. There are companies preparing to do this as they open large offices back up.

No kidding. I feel like I have so much blood, sweat, and tears invested in this trip.

That's where I was in March. Everyone who had trips cancelled, some of us multiple times, knows what that feels like. I’m glad we made the decision to give up. I’ve worried and worked long enough for something that’s supposed to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter