Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I've had a park res to MK, I always just take the ferry no matter what. But I've rarely been at MK just because how much of a pain it is to get to and from there with the transportation and how much they are filling it.

I think I'll keep it to my PH park for a while.

Tough when you've got 4 kids (3 who need car seats). I often see families with 3+ kids in the parks, so I know we're not alone. Admittedly I've only taken an Uber using a car seat a handful of times, but each time has been a hassle (having to wait for them to retrieve the seat from the trunk and actually install it). And I've never had one with more than 2 car seats available (we had to wait a while for it, too).
Yes & I feel more & more Disney is pulling away from being a family destination & that sucks.

Seeing all of this removed eventually is going to be so sweet.

And they will be removed. We just don’t know when. I understand why they need to have them, even if it’s theater. Fake it to keep the media from using their practices (or lack there of) as a headline. They know the plexiglass isn’t going to keep the virus as bay, and they also know that in order to increase ride capacity they have to create this facade. We all saw what happened with RnRC and the backlash of having no spacing and no plexiglass. With rides like Rise it’s only a complaint of the plexiglass, which is far better PR wise than Twitter carrying the torches towards the castle if they were to pack the Rise vehicles without plexiglass.

I like the monorail plexiglass. I like the frosted look. Classier than the clear stuff. Also don’t have to see the people sitting next to you!
I think the frosted plexiglass was a mistake because I have a feeling people sitting behind it will feel comfortable to lower their masks unfortunately which make it worthless. Definitely health theater. The one thing the monorail has going for it is it’s a fairly quick ride and the doors fully upon after which helps provide a fresh air.

I think the frosted plexiglass was a mistake because I have a feeling people sitting behind it will feel comfortable to lower their masks unfortunately which make it worthless. Definitely health theater. The one thing the monorail has going for it is it’s a fairly quick ride and the doors fully upon after which helps provide a fresh air.

And sometimes during the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter