Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
March trip cancelled, next trip June/ July. No survey for me.
No survey for me either. I have a June & July (as back up) trip booked. But, after all this discussion of masks & my deal breakers, my other most serious deal breaker is if the virus appears to affect young children more than it has so far. I’ll be paying close to attention to the weird stuff happening to kids recently in England, Boston & nyc. That freaks me out a bit.

I understand the surveys but then I dont. I get that they are testing the water but I feel there are some people that wont plan a trip until they know they will be open. Kinda chicken or the egg situation
Kinda except Imo that is who they should start with. I have already given them my money & would like input into how things will be. If I find their modifications will be acceptable to me, then I will cancel. But I will feel better knowing I had at least been asked my opinion. I think after they survey that first group, then they can extend it to the general public.

If the plan was to remain closed all of June, I don't think they would care about what would stop them from canceling their reservation.

Again, they asked about multiple months, including June. It looks like they did what UO did, and sent different surveys asking about different months to different people. UO sent ones out ranging from June-December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter