Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 hr wait for the world of Disney
How long to get on a bus ?
Might have to change itinerary - (Monday - go to MK - Tues- get bus back to hotel !)
There will probably be a virtual queue for the bus. While you are awaiting your turn to get on a bus you can sign up for more virtual queues for shopping and such to fill in your time while awaiting for your other virtual queues to call you back. :rotfl2:

Why is anyone in a rush to run to world of Disney the minute they open, when they can order all this stuff online? Here I thought the only ones who go crazy, wear the Disney headbands and shirts out, were on the tourists on vacation to Disney. Now I see its locals.. surprising

But as you can see, none of them are really listening, nor do they care if they are close to someone.

Kinda figured as time went on people would just say screw it I am taking my chances, but didn't think it would be at the World Of Disney store of all places... lol

On the bright side, they all are wearing their masks

Anyway, hoping for some news today from Disney

There will probably be a virtual queue for the bus. While you are awaiting your turn to get on a bus you can sign up for more virtual queues for shopping and such to fill in your time while awaiting for your other virtual queues to call you back. :rotfl2:

How was your day?

Well, I registered for 17 virtual queues and then my spot on the bus was called so I had to leave

Why is anyone in a rush to run to world of Disney the minute they open, when they can order all this stuff online. Here I thought the only ones who go crazy, wear the Disney headbands and shirts out, were on the tourists on vacation to Disney. Now I see its locals.. surprising

But as you can see, none of them are really listening, nor do they care if they are close to someone.

Kinda figured as time went on people would just say screw it I am taking my chances, but didn't think it would be at the World Of Disney store of all places... lol

I never liked World of Disney. I like the Disney shops that make more edgy Disney clothing. It’s more unique and less vanilla.

Why is anyone in a rush to run to world of Disney the minute they open, when they can order all this stuff online. Here I thought the only ones who go crazy, wear the Disney headbands and shirts out, were on the tourists on vacation to Disney. Now I see its locals.. surprising

A lot of vloggers and I bet eBay folks buying up stuff to ship .... At the store APs get 20% off they don't online

Locals going stir crazy? People who want to say they were at opening something at Disney?

Im curious how much they’re actually selling compared to an average day given that there has to be very few if any tourists, and also curious to see if this holds in a few days once the bloggers all have their story out.

That was my thought too. They are not carrying anything different today then they were carrying before they closed to my understanding so don't see the desire to be there on day 1 and standing ing. FOP sized line just to get in a 3 hour virtual queue. .

How was your day?

Well, I registered for 17 virtual queues and then my spot on the bus was called so I had to leave
VQ system went down right before it was my turn, everything was wiped from the system and when it came back a couple hours later my app froze and the remaining VQs were all filled before I could reload it.

8/10. No rides but definitely the Disney IT experience I anticipated!

Why is anyone in a rush to run to world of Disney the minute they open, when they can order all this stuff online? Here I thought the only ones who go crazy, wear the Disney headbands and shirts out, were on the tourists on vacation to Disney. Now I see its locals.. surprising

On the bright side, they all are wearing their masks

hoping for the Minnie Mouse collection that sold out maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter