Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked. IS there a link to a post about the free dining that was given for the initial covid response. What is to become of it. Trying to catch up. Form what I gather my package has been nuked. No FP's, No Park Hopper, ADR's at 60 days. Just confused.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm just still over here trying to figure out how my extensive afternoon breaks are going to work with these new park hours.

View attachment 497672
Oh same....those baby rest stations are gonna be packed to the gills with people needing a midday break, but not wanting to waste 3 hours to do so.

Do you think it could be Magical Express? I wasn’t sure if that fell under buses or something else.

I mean...maybe. I don't know what it would benefit Disney to get rid of DME, other than financial.

If anything, it gives them more control, and a more controlled way to test people.

But couldn't the buses just be TTC to MK when the boats can't run for weather...it didn't have to be resort to MK...

EDIT: And PP's Magical Express - I figured that was a done deal for getting chopped...

I mean....maybe.

I could see it becoming a non-complimentary service, but it's too important to keeping guests in the Disney bubble. No ME, more people are renting cars or driving down, and then they could easily dally over to UO one day.

Disney doesn't want us to have cars. I bet they find a way to make ME work. It keeps money in their pocket.

I could see it becoming a non-complimentary service, but it's too important to keeping guests in the Disney bubble. No ME, more people are renting cars or driving down, and then they could easily dally over to UO one day.

I don't think Disney cares about the bubble this year - they care about lowest cost that brings the most revenue...in that order, not the other way around...

Sorry if this has been asked. IS there a link to a post about the free dining that was given for the initial covid response. What is to become of it. Trying to catch up. Form what I gather my package has been nuked. No FP's, No Park Hopper, ADR's at 60 days. Just confused.

I would try the dining board, though they likely don't have many firm details over there right now, either.

ETA: sorry, I think I misread your post! This is all we know so far...

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...BMiUKw_0e1ypt4UCdztawSzj0Gi2dIyjixvy69wRpB9ZY

I'm not sure I could qualify myself as happy.

But, I think I've reached that tipping point, just past devastated that it's impossible to get any more disappointed so....you just have to laugh it off because if you don't, you'll cry.

I know exactly where you are. We were just crushed when our trip in March was cancelled. We were to arrive the day after they closed- no notice, no warning. I found out via CNN - thanks Disney. That morning I was packing the car, that evening I was unpacking suitcases. We cried, we contemplated making an 18 hr drive to get 1 day in and we were sad for days. Then we made the next trip even better- added a bunch of hard ticket events and extended the trip with a CL stay. We never imagined late June/early July was a problem. But our last day was the day WDW will open.

I moped for a day over this last one, then decided it was enough. No vacation is worth this kind of stress and worry. Disney can’t disappoint me anymore. It’s actually a relief not to have to take it seriously anymore.

It's totally gone - you may be contacted to rebook at a later date with a 35% resort discount...

Yep! Crazy and on top of that this new reservation system will open all of the year up at once...so some the dates can all be reserved! Thus, leaving Annual Passholders with their only "3 dates" they can book with the special "priority"... So annual passes are about to become 3 day passes lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter