Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

My reservation for April 19th is still there. I'm 99.99% sure we won't be taking that trip but I just don't have the heart to cancel it. I'm waiting for Disney to make that decision for me.

Yeah my mom and I were supposed to take a ladies only trip to the Disneyland Hotel to celebrate my 40th bday April 26-27. I told her not to cancel it. Disney will do it for her. I just can’t bring myself to do it!!!!! It’s silly, I know.

Australian government just put a don't not travel warning for all countries. There won't be aussie at a disney park for a while. I'm guessing all of our international flights will be cancelled. At least my insurance has to cover me for the bookings i have that are non refundable

I bit the bullet yesterday and canceled our May 7-18 reservation at the Riviera :sad:. We now have a reservation at OKW in October. There wasn't much available at DVC resorts for the whole 11 days, so it'll be interesting to watch the availability and see if everything books up, or everything opens up as people cancel.

Surprisingly, even though it's more than 180 days out, MDE says I can make dining reservations already.

I think there’s gonna be limited experiences particularly in Epcot. As others have noted the international CMs were sent home. Especially given the situation with travel overseas it’s not going to be exactly easy to get that workforce back. I also believe the new DCP class trains in may, so that’s really the earliest they could reopen in my view. Too much of the workforce is CP for them to operate without it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter