Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but if it is it will still be missing a lot of details people want to know like what specific rides, shows, etc will be closed and how they are going to manage capacity (both of which USO isn't go into details on)
It probably will be missing, since that's not necessary info for the task force. I'm sure we'll get it over the next few weeks (hopefully just weeks....) as we get closer to whatever the date is! If not, we'll learn on the DisBoards when the parks open & we all go there! :D

The fact there isn't mention of hotels may be that details for resorts are released later, like Universal is doing and maybe they're waiting for the approval/announcement to do with CSR & NBA

You’ll be so occupied by the hangover the next day you won’t even remember all the ways Disney crushed your soul for at least 24 hours...
I wish that were the case, I don't think there is enough alcohol or a strong enough hangover to numb the pain at this point. I almost wish they'd open just days after mine starts so I can just cancel my July trip and move to my November trip. I do have all the same ADRs now, it won't be as hot, if we are still wearing masks by then at least I won't die of heat stroke. My DH won't let me cancel it unless Disney isn't opening in time for our trip *sigh*. At this point I'm looking forward to bad news, as long as it's news, so I can move on (will still probably move on fairly drunk though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter