• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

And now that a reopening date(s) are released, I am waiting for that phone call from Disney about our AP partial refund confirmation.

I wonder if they don’t consider all 4 parks open as the start date for APs again. There is going to be a lot missing from the parks and a lot of restrictions.

I can’t remember which thread but someone said Shanghai is basically letting their APs in “free” right now and the clock hasn’t started back up yet.

The WDW presentation is over. Now OC is presenting about the health inspections they did at Seaworld and WDW. Q&A will come after that. Most likely we've gotten all the info we'll get at this point and won't get much more definite info until closer to July 11 (whether that's a week from now, a month from now, or July 10 lol)

How can they not comment (unless I missed it) about report openings -?

Disney stock is up a a few cents. I don’t see how after that.
Because they announced an opening date, and Disney will continue making money. A lot more than they currently are. The stock market doesn't care about feelings, only money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter