Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kinda stuff that’s going to cause trouble. It is completely inappropriate for guests to call out other guests for anything. If you want to work there, perhaps see if you can apply online. But if you don’t work there, you should keep your mouth shut other than reporting it to the appropriate personnel.

Last edited:
This is the kinda stuff that’s going to cause trouble. It is completely inappropriate for guests to call out other guests for anything. If you want to do work there, perhaps see if you can apply online. But if you don’t work there, you should keep your mouth shut other than reporting it to the appropriate personnel.
Especially shouting and cursing in a family theme park while doing it.

This is the kinda stuff that’s going to cause trouble. It is completely inappropriate for guests to call out other guests for anything. If you want to do work there, perhaps see if you can apply online. But if you don’t work there, you should keep your mouth shut other than reporting it to the appropriate personnel.
Hard disagree on that one. If you see someone not wearing a mask, I think it's fine to ask them to put it back on. Yelling "PUT ON YOUR G*******D MASK" might be going a bit far.

Hard disagree on that one. If you see someone not wearing a mask, I think it's fine to ask them to put it back on. Yelling "PUT ON YOUR G*******D MASK" might be going a bit far.
Or just leave the area if you can. When ppl are doing unsafe things around me, I try to remove myself from the situation. Those not following the rules know they’re not so calling them out will likely do very little but escalate an unpleasant situation.

Yeah, no. Let those in charge take care of enforcing the rules. I can’t imagine where screaming obscenities in a public place is anywhere near appropriate. Staff should’ve probably ejected her.

That doesn't preclude his ability to be overdramatic.

Rope drop at UOR garage is a cluster F already. Throw in the first day of post-COVID operations and he was expecting it to be handled perfectly?

How many opening days to people need to go to until they learn they always suck. Always.
We aren’t in normal opening times though. One would think Universal would’ve been a little more prepared for such. I’m sure Disney is watching. I think everyone knew there would be issues.

Especially shouting and cursing in a family theme park while doing it.
Think there's a big difference between asking someone to put their mask on and yelling/cursing across the lot. If you're far enough away that you have to yell for someone to hear you, you're probably far enough away from them that their not having a mask on makes little impact on you. Now if they were standing in line behind me, that's a different story, but self-policing something that has no impact on you is, well...don't you have more important things to enjoy in life? And yes, the cursing is out of bounds, and too many complaints by individuals can actually get you kicked out of any of the theme parks.

The WDW website specifically says no FPs as they will use the FP lines for further social distancing.
I'm scheduled to go 7/13-7/16 with reservations at Pop. My FP and dining plan were cancelled. I got credit back for the dining plan. I still have park hopper tix, but know that park hopper has been suspended. Don't have any emails from anybody yet. Traded chat with a couple of different customer service folks the other day. They don't have any info yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter