Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I book my 11/29 vacation at 499 days for POFQ and now you'll just cancel me if I don't find another hotel instead of you finding one for me??? Great customer service..oh wait...you have no customer service anymore. If my vacation gets cancelled because of this...it will be a very long time before I ever come back.

Is everyone just planning to randomly try to grab parks? Without a crowd calendar or ADRs, how am I supposed to decide what park I want on which day? I guess it doesn't matter, as long as I get at least a day at each. 🤷‍♀️

I think MK and DHS are going to be the hardest to get so like hard to get FPs I would book those first, starting with the last day of my trip and work backwards

I book my 11/29 vacation at 499 days for POFQ and now you'll just cancel me if I don't find another hotel instead of you finding one for me??? Great customer service..oh wait...you have no customer service anymore. If my vacation gets cancelled because of this...it will be a very long time before I ever come back.

My understanding was they'll only cancel you if POFQ is still closed for your dates and you don't modify to another resort before 7 days out (so 11/22 in your case)... that could be wrong, though!

Is everyone just planning to randomly try to grab parks? Without a crowd calendar or ADRs, how am I supposed to decide what park I want on which day? I guess it doesn't matter, as long as I get at least a day at each. 🤷‍♀️

Yes...we have our top choice and if it is there, we will take it...if not, we will choose something else,

Good luck to all those with reservations tomorrow, this sounds like it's gonna be crazy town. I'm sure when I log on tomorrow I'll already be 40 pages behind...

I have never, ever been so happy to not have a trip planned. Our idea for September 2021 has turned into December 2021 to try to get past all this insanity. That means we will book our DVC in January. Hope things look brighter by then.

And best of luck to everyone planning to crash to Disney server tomorrow. There be some sleepless nights ahead for those IT guys.

Yeah. Mod/Value guests, if you have a particular price point in mind, you'll want to be on the phone with DRC tomorrow morning to move your stay. My understanding is there may be some sort of recovery discount -- at least if you were booked under an expired discount -- but it may not be large and there are no guarantees.

To clear up some confusion regarding 2021, here's the official update from the WDW website:

So it appears affected reservation holders will also have first dibs on 2021 bookings.
Sooo...ur saying it's ur understanding Disney will not offer to complimentary move impacted guests and instead will only allow them to cancel or pay the difference???

Please help me. I rescheduled to rent DVC Bay Lake Tower for March 2021. I rented these points. I have a reservation. I have two day park hopper plus that are extended to September 2021. We want to book three additional days at beach club. Do I have to call tomorrow to book park reservations? Am I able to call to book my room at beach club tomorrow? I am so sorry I am just so confused.

Please help me. I rescheduled to rent DVC Bay Lake Tower for March 2021. I rented these points. I have a reservation. I have two day park hopper plus that are extended to September 2021. We want to book three additional days at beach club. Do I have to call tomorrow to book park reservations? Am I able to call to book my room at beach club tomorrow? I am so sorry I am just so confused.

Resort booking for 2021 opens on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter