Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in healthcare IT and we do this, too, on any big "go live." Where I work, we refer to it as 'production validation testing.' It's testing ON the actual production system to double check and make SURE that everything is fine before you open it up to the horde of users. Of course, this is in addition to testing before that in one's actual test environment.
Dear God: Please let Disney IT not have forgotten this part before now.

I'm sorry...I know it's late...but I'm not understanding any of this...I do not have a a Make a reservation" button...am I missing something?

I'm sorry...I know it's late...but I'm not understanding any of this...I do not have a a Make a reservation" button...am I missing something?

No, the make a reservation button apparently only shows up on mobile, but it just redirects to the usual dining selection page. There is a “parks” option in the drop down menu that I hadn’t seen before tonight. It might not mean anything once this stuff actually goes live, though.

It's just the "make a reservation" under dining. Theres a drop down menu after you click it to switch it from dining to parks and destinations...but folks seem to think that we should just keep our eyes peeled on the Disney Park Pass System link 👍

Ok...Thank you for clarifying...I was scared I missed something and people were already booking their park reservations...I'm getting loopy:)

Ok...Thank you for clarifying...I was scared I missed something and people were already booking their park reservations...I'm getting loopy:)

Recommend you use the canary thread first post will have the details PINNED as in as soon as we have the "confirmed way"
i will update.

No worries, nothing is bookable yet!

Sorry if my post caused confusion! I thought I was seeing a new page (I’d never seen it before! LOL) and it was in the same place you book dining reservations, so it made sense to me to be park reservations. Others are saying that’s not where it will be, though! I’ll go back and delete my posts.

No worries, nothing is bookable yet!

Sorry if my post caused confusion! I thought I was seeing a new page (I’d never seen it before! LOL) and it was in the same place you book dining reservations, so it made sense to me to be park reservations. Others are saying that’s not where it will be, though! I’ll go back and delete my posts.

Just tell people to follow the first post on the canary page. As soon as we have the actual way I will post a edit;

2:18am, laying out my kids clothes for the morning. coincidence, I swear :rolleyes1

My husband would think I've lost my darn mind if I told him I was theming the kid's outfits for "Disney Park Pass Reservation System Opening Day" 😂

Attachments

• DC87D475-FB83-47E7-9C94-BBCCD97A28FF.jpeg
    DC87D475-FB83-47E7-9C94-BBCCD97A28FF.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So I keep playing on the Disney website, and it’s now showing park hours for the water parks the first week in August. Did they announce water parks would be opening?

So I keep playing on the Disney website, and it’s now showing park hours for the water parks the first week in August. Did they announce water parks would be opening?

They did not announce. I have always seen the hours and thought it odd it never updated. Still holding out hope that they are an option to reserve in a few hours though pretty much all inside information says the cm from them has been moved elsewhere

They did not announce. I have always seen the hours and thought it odd it never updated. Still holding out hope that they are an option to reserve in a few hours though pretty much all inside information says the cm from them has been moved elsewhere
Ahhhh, ok! Thanks for the info! I thought I stumbled across something new! 😂

My husband is so not going to like my series of alarms tonight... he already had to deal with me dragging him to the whole grocery store parking lot MDE experience today 😆

Our Disney spouses definitely deserve a few drinks around the world after all this ;)
I'm happy to report, I think, my DH is becoming more like older DD and myself when it comes to Disney 🤣
(I think it might have something to do with being in the house with all of us for three months....LOL)

We went to Animal Kingdom in Feb this year and I couldn't get a FP for FoP before we got there but I refreshed the app all day and finally got a FP for him. He told me he was talking to someone in the line and they asked how come he didn't to wait 3 hours in line like they did and he replied "i dunno my wife does stuff on the phone and tells me where to go" lmao. It's his favorite ride of all time. But yeah he is not a planner at all so I do it. As long as he never asks how much things I do cost we're all good 😂
😅 🤣 😅
I'm so glad I hadn't gotten something to drink yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter