Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to do 2 trips at the same time for a total of 27 days of reservations booked. I have an AP voucher.

I had the same issue. Only had the white page. I refreshed a ton and still nothing. I ended up having to clear my cache and now I am back in the waiting room. :(
Same thing. I had to stop using my phone (iPhone) and switch to my work laptop that uses google chrome. Went through the orbit countdown page several times on that but then it let me log in and book our park reservations with no issues. So stressful.

Has anyone been successful booking their park reservations in 2021?

Me I had four devices hanging. In the end, my DH’s super speedy work lap top worked. Opened new browser in Chrome, did restaurant hack and got right through. Of course, now I can’t log back in to see them in my plans, fingers crossed they stick.

Me I had four devices hanging. In the end, my DH’s super speedy work lap top worked. Opened new browser in Chrome, did restaurant hack and got right through. Of course, now I can’t log back in to see them in my plans, fingers crossed they stick.
I am able to see my plans in the app

Go to make a dining reservation, pick a valid time, log in, cancel the reservation. At that point you're logged in to MDE. Click on the drop down on the right and click the option to make park reservations.
Ahhhh. I thought maybe dining was released while I was tied up with 8 pink castles surrounding me for 2 hours. :scared:

Got all 10 of my days for Aug 3-13 only let me do 1 for March. Yeah, I get to call in at some point...

So .. the big question is .. are dates selling out yet? Or has enough people cancelled on their own to make reaching capacity for resort guests not even an issue?

Are you dvc? Maybe Has to do with being DVC. Only letting dvc book out so far?

We are staying DVC in August and October and have been having the same problem as has been mentioned. Both are 3 days stays. Made reservations for our 3 days in August no problem. Go to October and getting the "park pass limit reached message." Both reservations are linked in MDE also.

Anybody with multiple DVC stays able to make reservations for both?

It finally let me make park reservations for our August and October upcoming stay, my DD will still be 2 on both of those trips. When I tried to get a reservation for our December trip though it won't let me add her in even though I have an AP pass bought and linked to her in MDE, it says anyone under age 3 must be removed from the party...but she will be 3 on that trip! Any suggestions?

We are staying DVC in August and October and have been having the same problem as has been mentioned. Both are 3 days stays. Made reservations for our 3 days in August no problem. Go to October and getting the "park pass limit reached message." Both reservations are linked in MDE also.

Anybody with multiple DVC stays able to make reservations for both?
my july trip is 3 split dvc stays. worked fine for my first 6 days then after our TA booked sept I am reached but my husbands works (he wont be joining us for most of the july trip), then his cut off at 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter