Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really imagine any dates filling up (except maybe the first week) unless Disney set the limit is really low and NO ONE who had a reservation on a particular day (say 12/25, for example) cancelled.

I would gather there will be still plenty of availability come June 28th for the "have tickets, but no resort" people (especially since AP holders are limited).

I just don't know what I will do (being a person who has tickets, but no resort reservation anymore). Do I just make some park reservations and hope I can eventually get some resort reservations to match in the late fall, early winter?

I have the problem of that ONE of my families ticket is an unactivated AP, but the rest of my family tickets are 5-day. So .. I won't be able to reserve parks for 5-days for the entire family (not that it matters .. since I don't know when/if I can resort reservations).

What a weird, backwards system .. but gotta start somewhere I guess.
I'm trying to modify an existing Aug 15-22 reservation to Oct 30-Nov 7, no luck so far but I'm anxious about making park reservations particularly for Halloween. If I can't get through by this afternoon I may make a reservation at a good neighbor hotel just so I can make park reservations and then keep trying to modify my CBR reservation.

Thanks so much for the dining trick everyone!!🤗🤗
I had set my alarm for 3:45am, since I am West Coast, and tried for one hour...nothing. No options available, so I gave up, but of course the anxiety woke me up two hours later to a waiting screen - I do the dining trick...Voilá 👏 Thank you again, your advice, knowledge, and expertise has helped me immensely these past few months😚

Why am I seeing "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" when I have valid DVC room reservations and annual passes? I am inside my Annual pass valid dates
Join the party. Some with DVC appear to be able to make reservations for multiple stays and some like myself are not able to. I've been looking at various replies trying to find some rhyme or reason as to why and can't figure it out quite yet. The magic of Disney IT!

That's weird I am DVC AP Gold too and was able to make 10 days we have an 11 day trip though.. how long is your stay?
I have a 7 day stay in July and was able to get all days. The December trip I could only get 12/11 and when trying to get 12/12 it states I have exceeded my limit of reservations. My pass runs to 11/12/2020 and I have a renewal certificate in MDE. Can’t be the renewal cert as it allowed me to reserve 12/11. Wonder if the system is calculating the extra month they will be adding to passes as that would take my current expiration date to 12/12/2020. Not sure if it is just coincidence that I am unable to reserve past this date and the system may not be acknowledging my renewal cert.

I can't really imagine any dates filling up (except maybe the first week) unless Disney set the limit is really low and NO ONE who had a reservation on a particular day (say 12/25, for example) cancelled.

I would gather there will be still plenty of availability come June 28th for the "have tickets, but no resort" people (especially since AP holders are limited).

I just don't know what I will do (being a person who has tickets, but no resort reservation anymore). Do I just make some park reservations and hope I can eventually get some resort reservations to match in the late fall, early winter?

I have the problem of that ONE of my families ticket is an unactivated AP, but the rest of my family tickets are 5-day. So .. I won't be able to reserve parks for 5-days for the entire family (not that it matters .. since I don't know when/if I can resort reservations).

What a weird, backwards system .. but gotta start somewhere I guess.
People are reporting success booking park reservations with AP vouchers.

I have a 7 day stay in July and was able to get all days. The December trip I could only get 12/11 and when trying to get 12/12 it states I have exceeded my limit of reservations. My pass runs to 11/12/2020 and I have a renewal certificate in MDE. Can’t be the renewal cert as it allowed me to reserve 12/11. Wonder if the system is calculating the extra month they will be adding to passes as that would take my current expiration date to 12/12/2020. Not sure if it is just coincidence that I am unable to reserve past this date and the system may not be acknowledging my renewal cert.
Are they limiting the number per reservation? I hope we get some clarification sometime. Would to much to ask to get that before they let us make park reservations right?

I booked four days for one trip, but could only book one day for the second trip. Not AP or DVC, just plain old resort plus ticket packages. I am giving up for now. I fear this will require a call to resolve.

UPDATE from earlier. I made park reservations for July 11-17. I couldn't make them for my September 11-15 trip. I realized I had not linked the September resort reservation. Did that, but now it's telling me "Not so fast!" because I have exceeded my reservation limit.

We have APs, but the resort stay should allow me to reserve parks, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter