Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. What happens if I hit pull up details for a park reservation and I hit Cancel this park pass? Does it prompt you to select the parties you want canceled or does it cancel everyone? tia

i'm afraid to hit it and lose all the reservations i want to only cancel one party.
You can select which guests to cancel and which to keep.

Attachments

• DisRes.PNG
    DisRes.PNG
    195.4 KB · Views: 32
Any more stories with those modifying? What choice were you given? What did you end up doing?
Was on phone around 5 and 1/2 hrs total. First CM came on line at about 1.5 hrs and asked if I needed to change anything other than resort. I responded no, and she said needed to transfer me to special team and that my rate would be locked. I had 2 reservations later this year (Oct and Dec) at POFQ-garden view rooms. At 5+ hrs, the special team CM came on the line. I was offered three choices: Wilderness Cabins, Coronado Springs, or CBR preferred room. I asked if Skyliner would be running and was told that is supposed to be. I chose CBR. New resorts updated very quickly in MDE, and my park reservations were not impacted.

Any more stories with those modifying? What choice were you given? What did you end up doing?
Here is my post from the resorts board:

Booked 8/14-8/16 at YC GV (no parks- plan was SAB and captain hook's prate crew for the kids/Yachtsman for us). Called shortly after noon, got through @ 407-939-5277 in less than 10 tries. Took 1 hr 40 minutes, got a CM. She confirmed resort was closed and transferred me to guest services, said it was a 133 minutes hold time. Finally got transferred to guest services shortly before 5. He said the choice was Poly or CR- I said I did not have a preference since the kids just wanted a pool. He checked Poly first which was booked, moved us to CR GV with no up charge.

ETA: I asked both about dropping our PH from our tickets (split stay). The first CM said after I change the resort I can asked to be transferred to ticketing. I asked guest services and he said he was unable to remove the PH and he wasn't sure why. So I will have to call back for that ...but not anytime soon lol.

I’m sure everyone is busy with park reservation stuff today, but I just wanted to pop in and say we checked in to Copper Creek today. Even with the parks closed it feels good to be back at Disney :love:
If you get a chance, can you peak & see if the splash pad is open?

Question. What happens if I hit pull up details for a park reservation and I hit Cancel this park pass? Does it prompt you to select the parties you want canceled or does it cancel everyone? tia

i'm afraid to hit it and lose all the reservations i want to only cancel one party.
Forgive me if someone else already answered, but it did ask which parties you wanted to cancel and which to keep.

Am I the only AP holder who still can’t make more than 3 days of park reservations? We have resort reservations for August and November. What if our days are booked before they get this fixed?? Can a CM not override this to make my reservations by phone?

Dh has dated tickets too so maybe that’s our issue. But I don’t want to remove his tickets. I want to use the dated ones for July & the AP Nov.

I know guest services at least used to be able to prioritize tickets on an account, so if you had multiple for one person, you could stop by GS at the park, have them prioritize which you wanted to use, and voila. I remember this coming up when they stopped offering the no-expiry tickets, and people who had expriring and non-expiring tickets on their accounts already wanted to use expiring ones first.

Maybe a phone CM might be able to prioritize your tickets for you so you can use the dates ones in July specifically? Not sure but it could be worth a try!

Am I the only AP holder who still can’t make more than 3 days of park reservations? We have resort reservations for August and November. What if our days are booked before they get this fixed?? Can a CM not override this to make my reservations by phone?

It's still a problem. Mine is capped at 14 nights on one visit and won't let me add park res for other visit at end of year. And my AP is valid too.

i did make all my park reservations for my September 2020 (7 days) but it said "limit reached" and could not make even one day for my March 2021.

Quick summary of highlights : 4 people per elevator, coffee maker in DVC unit, h2o toiletries in room, no temp check at resort, people on pool deck not wearing masks, hand sanitizer everywhere.

I am curious about the 4 people per elevator rule.....what if it is a family of 5 or 6? Are they really going to make them go up in 2 different groups, considering they are sharing a room, bed, and toilet? Haha.

So just reporting my experience this morning. It was relatively painless. Obviously, not being able to get into the system till around 9 am isn't ideal. But, once I was in, the process of getting a park reservation was pretty easy. No issues at all. Thank goodness, as I was at work, so I wouldn't have been able to call CS, much less hang out on hold for multiple hours. It's kind of crazy how some people were able to get in there, get everything they want and be on their way.....and some people are on hold for hours.

Has anyone heard anything about cancelling one or two people off a reservation, or do you have to cancel the whole reservation?

Availability has indeed been interesting. I find myself wondering if capacity is much more than we've all ben expecting or if demand really is pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter