Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those having problems with AP and adding more dates IT NOW WORKS!!!

I was just able to make all my plans for all my trips which I was NOT able to do earlier today.

GO GO GO!!!
I just tried. Now it’s telling me there no availability for any park even though the availability calendar says there is.

I was able to add one more AP day but now it is telling me none of the other days are available even though I have reservations. :(
Same here. 🙄 Are you using Safari? I made my earlier passes on google chrome. Was thinking of getting up to try laptop.

Are people forgetting that there will be food booths in WS from day one???

Not at all. I am happy F&W is going on for those who choose to partake in it.

For me, I want Les Halles. One of those fresh baguettes. Chocolat Chaud. Some mac n cheese from Chefs de France or Sommerfest. I am sure Food and Wine will have some fine treats but....I just want the classics.

:confused3 All food is overpriced at Disney.

Yes, but the food at the booths is generally the worst value for qs.

I may be because of supply chain issues, that menu is mostly seafood. However it’s a large space so maybe they will use it as a break zone.

Mask free break zone? Doubtful. Those have to be outside for safety. I don’t see them opening up inside spaces for masked break zones either; cm would have to police and clean it.

L’Artisan de Glaces is on Disney’s open list, but I see it also listed on the Blog Mickey closed list. I really hope they’re opening, but it is in such a small space.

I am using Chrome. And I had to keep clicking on and off the dates back and forth and back and forth to eventually get parks to come up for all of them!
Well probably no point & getting up then. Will just keep trying on safari. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter