• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlye is stressing me out! Spill girl!

Side note this is the most I have ever been on Twitter in my life. These last few weeks have me stalking EVERYTHING 🤣
Same! I signed up for Twitter just for this and now I’m sitting here wondering how soon I will have to change my reservations.

Does linking with friends cause park reservation or booking fastpass problems?
I liked my Mom's account to mine as friends/family so that I can do all the planning. I didn't have any issues getting park reservations for the two of us (once the system was up). My husband is linked to me the same way and it has never been a problem in the past either. I always book the resort/dining/everything else.

So this morning Scott Gustin posted a pic of the fence going up.

Carlye replied in a very strange way “but there won’t be guests at the grand” every other letter capitalized.

Was she hinting at something?

If she said it like "bUt ThErE wOnT bE gUeStS aT tHe GrAnD" then she was mocking the people who were convinced guests wouldn't be staying at the same property and the NBA would have the run of the place.

Carlye replied in a very strange way “but there won’t be guests at the grand” every other letter capitalized.

I felt like she was making fun of those who said that it would close for guests-- who knows? The anticipation...!!!!

I have family who rented an AirBNB in Cape Cod next month. I brought it to their attention that there's a 14-day quarantine for out of state visitors and they messaged the AirBNB host who told them not to worry about it, it's merely a suggestion. That's not what I really understood from the order, but they're not discouraged from going and aren't going to quarantine, either. :(
Just got back from visiting the Cape this afternoon to visit family on the beach this morning, and I will say, I am now prepared for the crowds at WDW. The beach was INSANITY. No masks, no distancing, nothing. So it makes me appreciate the lengths WDW is going to make CMs and guests feel more comfortable.

It's a reference to a SpongeBob meme. She's poking fun at the people who said that the GF would close to any and all guests (which would negate the need for a fence).

If she said it like "bUt ThErE wOnT bE gUeStS aT tHe GrAnD" then she was mocking the people who were convinced guests wouldn't be staying at the same property and the NBA would have the run of the place.

That’s what I’d figure too.

But thought hmmmm you never know.

I was talking about N.Y. citizens not following quarantine rules upon return. If there is a hotspot its best not to travel there.

If NYers aren’t quarantining upon return from Florida, then chances are they were never going to abide by any rules, or take things seriously in the first place. They didnt need a trip to Disney to make up their minds.

Many of the people I have spoken to up here all work for employers that are allowing paid quarantine leave if they decide to go on vacation to a state that requires quarantining upon return.

Has anyone received any updates on their Disney face masks purchase? I ordered mine for June 15. Still haven't received any updates from Disney.

I am sure they will be arriving SOON 😁, but curious if anyone has heard anything else?

I placed my order for two set's on April 30. I got an email last week that they have been shipped. I checked the tracking number yesterday & I should be getting them Monday, June 29.

Has anyone received any updates on their Disney face masks purchase? I ordered mine for June 15. Still haven't received any updates from Disney.

I am sure they will be arriving SOON 😁, but curious if anyone has heard anything else?
Just an FYI they run small. I definitely don’t have a big big face, but I got the mediums and they barely fit.

If NYers aren’t quarantining upon return from Florida, then chances are they were never going to abide by any rules, or take things seriously in the first place. They didnt need a trip to Disney to make up their minds.

Many of the people I have spoken to up here all work for employers that are allowing paid quarantine leave if they decide to go on vacation to a state that requires quarantining upon return.
They should do what is being done here in Canada. If you don't quarantine you can be fined up to $750,000. As far as Disney goes, if cases still keep rising I would hope they delay opening.

Also a fellow travel writer said “good morning carlye” with one of these guys. 😎

And she replied 🙃🙃🙃

Hmmmmmmm

Feels like an episode of CSI: DisTwitter with all this detective work going on ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter