Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that explain the high ground she claimed when the parks were closing and covering them was just as much her job then as it is now?
Yes...my kiddos like it too. Seems so odd to be one of the only things not open. It's listed as the AK location opening, but nothing about the DS one. My sister said when she was looking at what was opened in DS; RFC wasn't listed at all...like not even closed; it was just missing completely.
Oh dear lord, my child will have a fit if they close this restaurant. We always go there and Sci Fi at DHS every trip.

Very excited to say I am going to CM preview for MK on the 7th (thanks Disboard friend!!) to AK on the 8th with my DD and DHS on the 13th with a friend. aside from AP preview and my 3 regular AP reservations. So lots of content to come, live streaming on my page (link in my signature) and SiDisney and taking lots of videos for SiDisney
Anything in particular you want me to focus on through my tear filled eyes?
I'm planning on focusing on safety and cleaning procedures, ride loading, restaurant and shops walk throughs, relaxation zones (masks free) and hoping to get some of those pop up parades
That sounds great! I'm particularly interested in learning about mask enforcement and security / bag check. I always go bagless, but now with the need to bring extra masks and sanitizer, I may have to bring a small bag, but don't want anyone touching it and don't want to stand in a line.

Last edited:
****UPDATE TICKETS****
Not done checking out yet- I can make changes to my themepark tickets finally!!!!

We have 2 day park hoppers, with DVC stay on points. Able to only change the number of days NOT the park hopper option.

When are you going?

****UPDATE TICKETS****
Not done checking out yet- I can make changes to my themepark tickets finally!!!!

We have 2 day park hoppers, with DVC stay on points. Able to only change the number of days NOT the park hopper option.

Do you mind sharing where on the MDE you are able to add days? Everything I click just brings me to the “Know before you go” page.

We are also DVC stay with 5 day tickets and looking to add one day.

ETA: July 2020 reservation

I wish your first time at the Poly was under better circumstances but it's my favorite resort and you'll love it! I think the Poly is one of the best resorts for food because it's not the usual burgers and nuggets, though they do have options for non adventurous eaters. Capt Cook's looks like it basically has the full menu from what I saw. The Thai Coconut Meatballs are my favorite QS meal on property, only the Satu'li bowls can come close lol. I am also staying there the first week of Sept. (just Labor Day weekend) and I hope the Oasis pool bar will be open by then because it has some great items too.
Do you usually stay club level at Poly or regular room? DH and I have never stayed at Poly, but we have booked club level there September 30-October 4 2021. We wanted to celebrate Walt Disneys 50th at the resort that also opened that day. We are so excited. Whenever we stay at the GF we always walk over to Poly and get a drink at Trader Sams. We love the vibe Poly has. We are still waiiting to book rest of our stay (Disney shut off reservations). We either are going to add more days and stay at Poly the entire trip or book BWI October 4-9. I am afraid I might get tired of the club level food for that many nights. I will definitely have to try those Thai coconut meatballs.

I wish your first time at the Poly was under better circumstances but it's my favorite resort and you'll love it! I think the Poly is one of the best resorts for food because it's not the usual burgers and nuggets, though they do have options for non adventurous eaters. Capt Cook's looks like it basically has the full menu from what I saw. The Thai Coconut Meatballs are my favorite QS meal on property, only the Satu'li bowls can come close lol. I am also staying there the first week of Sept. (just Labor Day weekend) and I hope the Oasis pool bar will be open by then because it has some great items too.
Look what i just had, it's so good

Attachments

• 20200701_134709.jpg
    20200701_134709.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 189
Do you mind sharing where on the MDE you are able to add days? Everything I click just brings me to the “Know before you go” page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-113141_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-113141_Samsung Internet.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20200701-113224_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-113224_Samsung Internet.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20200701-113242_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-113242_Samsung Internet.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20200701-113257_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-113257_Samsung Internet.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 99

Only on the website version. MDE and then in order of the screenshots 🙂 Hope it works

Anymore whispers about a few more dining openings, or resort extras opening . I am hoping once Contemporary opens on July 10 they open up cabana rentals like GF is offering. Or maybe even the coffee shop inside the Contemporary.

Only on the website version. MDE and then in order of the screenshots 🙂 Hope it works

Hmmm....thanks for posting that.

I’m on the website version but when I follow the steps you’ve provided I don’t see the “Change Ticket” option below my tickets.

When is your trip?

Did anyone who has been staying at the resorts since they reopened get any pixie dust upgrades at check-in? Or everything purchased is what you got?

I was able to get there using an incognito window, got all the way to a purchase screen but didn't let me complete saying no park reservations available. So must not be live?

Weird. I’m there about the same time as you.

I must be in some kind of Disney jail. I’m not getting e-mails, I had to call to make dining reservations because of the “paws” and now I can’t add a day to my tickets!!!
Me too on jail. I don’t need a day so haven’t tried that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter