Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time finding info on toll roads in FL right now....I found info posted in March stating toll booths being closed and money will be collected by a bill being sent in the mail? Are tolls still being collected this way? We will be heading to FL later this week and just trying to make sure I know what to expect!

I'm having a hard time finding info on toll roads in FL right now....I found info posted in March stating toll booths being closed and money will be collected by a bill being sent in the mail? Are tolls still being collected this way? We will be heading to FL later this week and just trying to make sure I know what to expect!
Not too sure. Easiest thing to do is buy an EZpass or Stop at the first rest stop when you enter Florida and purchase a Sunpass at the self serve kiosk.

Not only that, the air flow from one guest section will likely vortex out of their section into the party behinds section around the dividers anyway.

Masks should definitely stay on!!
Vortex out of their section? 🙄 For the love of God...give it a rest. Wear an n95 mask if you’re that concerned. I’m assuming wdw got advice from health officials regarding safety protocols. They probably had to pay them too which is a shame b/c they could have gotten free advice from all the Dis experts.

They only closed for about a month/5 weeks in April/early May -- All are currently reopened with manned toll booths for cash customers :).

It’s a nice thought with the no mask on KS, but they should leave it required. It’s just going to give people more reason to justify taking it off when it should be on. Give people an inch, they take a mile.

I think they could be trying to avoid the optics of a crowd of people standing close to each other with nowhere to go. “Why did they even let all these people in if security isn’t even open? We can’t go anywhere!“

It’s always a lose/lose for them.
It's only lose/lose because Disney didn't communicate. they should have had a special line for workers coming in. AND, they should have set expectations via email or even the app about what visitors should expect. If they knew they'd be sitting in their cars, it would be their option to do sit there or code later.

Communication is KEY

Watching wait times ....
Do you think preview days will be comparable to park open days for capacity? Wait times seem pretty reasonable right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter