Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else with an upcoming trip get an email like this? I clicked on the link and it took me to a form to fill out with my info and a spot for a question or feedback, but the form was on the Disneyland website. :confused: Our trip is at the end of August at the Beach Club Villas.

Attachments

• 3B51C532-9DEA-4E55-9B14-D0010945E398.png
    3B51C532-9DEA-4E55-9B14-D0010945E398.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 106

Did anyone else with an upcoming trip get an email like this? I clicked on the link and it took me to a form to fill out with my info and a spot for a question or feedback, but the form was on the Disneyland website. :confused: Our trip is at the end of August at the Beach Club Villas.
We got something similar last trip to Saratoga with the GM name and number if we have any issues during our stay

I got a similar one for our Riviera visit last weekend.

Yes - we were discussing it on the Poly thread on the Resorts board.

But when you click that link, because I just did this, it brings up the page that says it's unavailable.
My guess is it’s being added back. It likely was removed similarly to Oga’s and Jock’s and is now being added back.

I got one today for animal kingdom kidani for an early August stay. (We're staying at 2 other dvcs right before that...nothing from them yet though.) Didn't click the link though, so no idea where it goes.

I kinda hope I don’t have a choice because I will want to choose park hoppers, but won’t want to deal with the same uncertainty and refund nonsense!

Theres a very small chance that park hopping will be back in 2020. If Florida never had a spike, I think it would have been possible in a few months, but I think its a long shot now. MAYBE Epcot gets PH treatment for AP holders some time this year, but I dont think normal guests will have the option of park hopping this year.

I wonder with 2020 tickets opening tomorrow, if they will allow for changes on existing tickets already purchased for 2020... I have a 5 day park ticket that I wanted to update to 7 days for a someone in my party...

Does anyone know the process for making new reservations tomorrow? Is it online booking or do you have to call and if so what number and time does it open ?

Last edited:
That is our plan too so I am relieved! I had been trying to move to the Riviera from BCV for over a month, it finally happened and, boom, the bar closed. I figured it was my usual bad luck. 😂

Thank you for this update! We arrive at the Riviera Tuesday morning and our first day was planned to hang out at the pool and enjoy some adult beverages from Bar Riva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter