Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching a live stream on FB and IASW is loading what looks to be 2 parties per boat. just saw a boat go by with 2 people in it total, 3 rows apart. Very happy about the amount of distancing going on!

3 people in separate parties in our immediate area in line for splash are not covering their noses with the masks. I saw zero people doing that Tuesday. And when you’re in line near someone like that you just feel trapped. They need CMs stationed throughout lines and correcting guest behavior it seems. I’m not a mask freak but I do care about Disney not having a bad image or the appearance of non-compliance.

They could use a “tattle” line to text. They do that at hockey games here, if there’s a problem in your section you can text guest relations and someone comes to deal with it so guests don’t confront other guests.

3 people in separate parties in our immediate area in line for splash are not covering their noses with the masks. I saw zero people doing that Tuesday. And when you’re in line near someone like that you just feel trapped. They need CMs stationed throughout lines and correcting guest behavior it seems. I’m not a mask freak but I do care about Disney not having a bad image or the appearance of non-compliance.

I especialyl agree for the queues where, like you said, you are "trapped" and sort of stuck with who is around you. One thing if out in the open and no one is within 30 feet of you and you pull it down for a few fresh breaths, but when in the queues/near people they really should have CMs focus on those areas (plus, as far as PR, easier for people to snap a picture when stuck in line and post it on social media)

This may be old news, we were able to enter Tuesday morning. But today they are taking phone numbers for a virtual queue for the splash gift shop

I don’t know what I wouldn’t just show up. I’ve heard of many people doing this and never getting turned away. As long as you have a resort reservation, I think they’ll let you go. We even had an Uber called one time to take us back to the airport and the cast member standing outside the hotel was trying to convince us to just take the magical express. When we said we didn’t have a reservation, he told us they could work it out.
Thank you! I ended up finding a separate link for ME reservations that allowed me to book it for tomorrow. ME will save me a headache and money. :)

Super bummed about the luggage. Ours doesn’t have wheels and I am going to be juggling two kids and a wheelchair. Anyone know if those airport luggage carts are available? If so, Can you take them all the way to ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter