Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layering masks does not act like a filter. For a mask to offer any protection air has to flow through the mask. The more layers you apply the harder it is for air to flow through the mask. Since a mask does not seal on the face like a respirator, wearing multiple masks causes the air flow to shift from through the mask to sides of the mask and the air you are breathing completely avoids passing through the mask at all. It puts yourself and all other park guests at greater risk.
Just reporting what my doctor does...

Just got a survey about MK experience from yesterday Basically asking if I felt the parks were clean, crowded, security and safety measures, if I felt other guests behavior was positive or negative, if any of the new procedures helped or hindered my experience and desire to return
the only interesting question was asking if I had any impairment climbing stairs, hearing, speaking, hearing.

So many governors unwilling to do so. I want to think it's because they feel they can't enforce it, but it always feels like they are just playing politics.
Unfortunately it is hard to enforce. We are 100% team everyone wear a mask. But when NC made its mask announcement my police officer husband groaned, not because of wearing them, he already does, but because he knew the calls for non mask compliance would start and further complicate his already very complicated job.

I guess at this point I’m just going to show up tomorrow and hope they are letting APs fill the availability from the other buckets at AK. If they seriously aren’t going to allow for that, then our APs are now worthless. Zero availability in July now. Almost no Saturday availability all of August and September, and I’m sure as we get closer it will go away completely. Basically you can go for 3 days every other month if something doesn’t change. I have faith it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter