Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rode it a bunch of times, and I don't get the negative guest feedback at all. It seemed popular enough every time that I rode it.

It’s a spinning wild mouse. While its an off the rack attraction, it is what it is. Doesn’t pretend to be a ride that its not. Why people would ever get off that ride disappointed is beyond me. You can literally stand in Dinoland and see what the ride is.

I wonder if this is all the cuts for now? Or if we're in for a steady stream of announcements over the coming days/weeks?

Iv been expecting cuts, but RoL was definitely a surprise to be gone for good.
I think absolutely we will see more cuts coming. They aren't able to keep up the costs so instead of opening them to minimal crowds and having to maintain them they are just outright announcing permanent closures. Things we will need to watch for in coming announcements will be indoor shows announcing permanent closures and possibly even People Mover? It moves above people's heads and through buildings and I'm not sure they will open that one, at least for a while-if at all.

I think absolutely we will see more cuts coming. They aren't able to keep up the costs so instead of opening them to minimal crowds and having to maintain them they are just outright announcing permanent closures. Things we will need to watch for in coming announcements will be indoor shows announcing permanent closures and possibly even People Mover? It moves above people's heads and through buildings and I'm not sure they will open that one, at least for a while-if at all.

Don’t you put that evil into the universe.

TAKE THOSE DIRTY WORDS BACK RIGHT NOW

And if, or when, things materialize to a more normal will we see only the highest profit margin "models" take center stage? I'll bet we do.

I liked RoL until they took out the performers. Then it became kind of meh to me. The other two never interested me but I feel for people losing an attraction they love.

In other news, I did not have to go to the cooling tent at Epcot today. The only differences between today and yesterday are that it was cloudy while riding the Skyliner today and I forgot I had unloaded the car before coming over yesterday, which is always a hot job. I took my temperature in the room but it was before bringing all the stuff in. I do recommend bringing a thermometer with you to check your temperature in the room. I have a very accurate oral thermometer I brought.

So far not too many noses, just one yesterday and one today.

My DS loved Primeval Whirl but in all honesty I am still wishing the entire Dinoland area would be converted to Indiana Jones. I believe Dinosaur is the same ride building as the DL Indy ride, the Dino dig site could be re-themed as an artifact dig site and the rest needs the Indy roller coaster!!

There are some ideas I should never be exposed to because the hope of them is too painful. But this idea is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter