• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If as suggested all crew was required to be vaccinated, how would untested guests make them unsafe? The crew wouldn't catch or spread the virus.

My elderly parents still have a cruise booked for January. I can't think of anything that would make me comfortable with them going while the pandemic is underway.
Had to reply to the second part, many of us are in strange role reversal mode where I feel like I am always encouraging my parents to stay home and asking them about their plans.

My mom mentioned something about Northern California in the fall and I was like...ā€I donā€™t think so!ā€ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
So true we bought 80pts direct from Disney for GCV in 2013 and were on a waiting list to purchase so Iā€™m sure someone was sad that their resale purchase was gobbled up with ROFR by Disney. I think we paid $120 at that time. Iā€™d never sell mine we go there every 2-3 years.

This is a question for the folks at epcot. Are you guys having any issues finding a place to eat thatā€™s not a garbage can table while you eat around the world? Have they added more high top tables?
A video posted by DFB posted recently said theyā€™ve added more tables. The shot they showed included more of the black, standing, two top tables.

Last edited:

You take out certain things and place in a bin and then you and your bag go through a metal detector. I always had to remove my umbrella, metal water bottle, external battery charger, and sunscreen aerosol can.
I haven't had a problem walking through with my external charger in my bag at any park. They said as long as the electronic is smaller than my phone it's fine. It just barely is!

At least they actually started filming. Currently taking place in New Zealand.

I think it was originally supposed to come out last year for the 10 year anniversary. It might take longer for the film to come out than it did for Disney to create Pandora for guests to walk through.

None of it really matters if the movie theaters donā€™t open soon. Theyā€™re on the edge as it is, they wont survive being closed the remainder of the year

I think it was originally supposed to come out last year for the 10 year anniversary. It might take longer for the film to come out than it did for Disney to create Pandora for guests to walk through.

None of it really matters if the movie theaters donā€™t open soon. Theyā€™re on the edge as it is, they wont survive being closed the remainder of the year
Wikipedia says it was originally scheduled for 2014! :rotfl2:

I haven't had a problem walking through with my external charger in my bag at any park. They said as long as the electronic is smaller than my phone it's fine. It just barely is!
Yeah, I did it more as a precaution than anything. One of the ladies I traveled with was hit and miss with her battery, sometimes it would make her get flagged and other times not, so I just always pulled mine to save time.

At least they actually started filming. Currently taking place in New Zealand.

Iā€™ve been following this thread as best I can. Itā€™s not easy though - it moves so fast!

I just wanted to comment since my son and his wife live in Wellington, NZ (6 years now): New Zealand has Covid-19 well under control so life has pretty much returned to normal there. States like Florida and Georgia (my state) are daily topics of conversation in NZ - and not in a good way. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter