Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told people in front of me with Starbucks cups that they couldn’t drink in line at the front of the FoP line.
“Front of line” meaning where it starts or at the tapstile gate or whatever the official term is? Just curious for expectation setting in a couple weeks.

I think they’re going to have to basically ban non storable food drink from entering the lines. If you can’t take it on the ride & you can’t eat/drink in line then it’s trash the moment you enter the line.
Upthread, there was a picture from another outlet for the line of SDD that showed just that. The sign was (strategically) posted on the trash can and it looked like it was at the FP/Standby “divider” area.
Maybe while @rteetz is enjoying his week he’ll confirm that lines still move at a pretty good clip. They were in August. We sipped on our thermal detonators a few times, but things moved so quickly that by the time a bottle was passed back and forth between DW and me, we were scrambling to cap the drink and move the mask.
I don’t see the issue so long as folks could still steal a sip if lines are stupid long (distance) and stationary out on the sidewalk areas. That picture of PotC near Splash comes to mind in particular.

Upthread, there was a picture from another outlet for the line of SDD that showed just that. The sign was (strategically) posted on the trash can and it looked like it was at the FP/Standby “divider” area.
Maybe while @rteetz is enjoying his week he’ll confirm that lines still move at a pretty good clip. They were in August. We sipped on our thermal detonators a few times, but things moved so quickly that by the time a bottle was passed back and forth between DW and me, we were scrambling to cap the drink and move the mask.
I don’t see the issue so long as folks could still steal a sip if lines are stupid long (distance) and stationary out on the sidewalk areas. That picture of PotC near Splash comes to mind in particular.
Every line I’ve been in so far has moved pretty well.

Watching the ResortTV1 live stream - that weird stage setup in front of the castle is gone.

also i almost became emotional between the decorations and the music.

I'm absolutely going to cry when we walk into MK.
Our trip was a couple weeks ago and when my daughters and I got off the monorail and I saw the MK entrance, I was tearing up and got emotional. My daughters thought I was crazy :rotfl2:

So it seems like if they can accommodate the ADR, it stands, but if not you’ll be contacted and given a gift card?
I was contacted yesterday afternoon about a Via Napoli reservation that I booked during the glitch (replaced another Via Napoli I had booked)...they offered to find me another reservation (could not recover my replaced reservation) but there was nothing available...after that, the gift card was mentioned (should be emailed within 24 hours)..so far no gift card and no replacement reservation but holding out hope :)

Sidenote: I asked about the other reservation I had booked during the glitch...she said at this time, the other restaurant was not listed (Hollywood & Vine) as an issue

I was contacted yesterday afternoon about a Via Napoli reservation that I booked during the glitch (replaced another Via Napoli I had booked)...they offered to find me another reservation (could not recover my replaced reservation) but there was nothing available...after that, the gift card was mentioned (should be emailed within 24 hours)..so far no gift card and no replacement reservation but holding out hope :)

Sidenote: I asked about the other reservation I had booked during the glitch...she said at this time, the other restaurant was not listed (Hollywood & Vine) as an issue

When was your reservation for?

Just noticed that 1 of my glitch adr disappeared since this morning. It was for dinner in 12/20. I haven’t been contacted or emailed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter