Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Toppolino's that made was there about an hour ago when I last checked and seeing everyone say theirs were disappearing I checked and mine is now gone from our plans. That was a bonus one and I hadn't told the kids about it so not a big loss. Will be interesting to see if we get the GC now

My reservation that was made during the glitch has vanished as well with no contact from Disney. It was for Sanaa but I can use the to-go feature so no big deal. That $25 would have been nice though.

I was contacted yesterday afternoon about a Via Napoli reservation that I booked during the glitch (replaced another Via Napoli I had booked)...they offered to find me another reservation (could not recover my replaced reservation) but there was nothing available...after that, the gift card was mentioned (should be emailed within 24 hours)..so far no gift card and no replacement reservation but holding out hope :)

Sidenote: I asked about the other reservation I had booked during the glitch...she said at this time, the other restaurant was not listed (Hollywood & Vine) as an issue
Good to know. Sounds like GC is on its way so I would take that as resolved. Hopefully you still have time to replace the VN reservation. And it's great that they aren't wiping out everything completely, but honoring whatever ADRs they can. Commendable IMO.

EDIT: seeing others are not being contacted and ADRs are just vanishing. Hmmm.

Update - I just went in and found availability for the same date but different time (by 20 min) and i booked it....for Beaches and Cream dinner.
Topolinos has no availability at this time for that date but I set up an alert.

We will see if the B&C rez sticks...
LOL wonder if that was the one I just gave up..11/26 at 6:45pm? I contacted Disney via the chat function, they apologized for the inconvenience and I asked if I received any emails, I did not. She said I would have the $25 gift card sent in an email. So that is nice :)

Just noticed that 1 of my glitch adr disappeared since this morning. It was for dinner in 12/20. I haven’t been contacted or emailed yet.
Same for me. Thankfully this thread reminded me to restart my reservation finder. I just got an alert of availability at my original time (8am that I had changed to 7:30am during the glitch). No message or call from Disney. I would have never known without the reservation finder.

LOL wonder if that was the one I just gave up..11/26 at 6:45pm? I contacted Disney via the chat function, they apologized for the inconvenience and I asked if I received any emails, I did not. She said I would have the $25 gift card sent in an email. So that is nice :)

LOL - no it was a 7:40pm 11/22.

Listen - I am lucky bc these were just extras plus like we said before, that's $25 i didn't have before, and they didn't need to do it.
I would MUUUUCH rather maintain distancing than feel like I'm in an uncomfortable and unsafe place. I am only ok with eating indoors if they maintain the lower capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter