• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 4 pieces.

I really don't like the crowding at the tents and at the showcase. They don't do the greatest. People on top of each other trying to grab paintings
I tried saying that on Friday and nobody believed what I was saying. It's a joke what Disney does everywhere else and then allows Epcot to look like that just because of an art show. Disney should be ashamed and my family won't make another trip until all the crazy Disney theater is over.

I tried saying that on Friday and nobody believed what I was saying. It's a joke what Disney does everywhere else and then allows Epcot to look like that just because of an art show. Disney should be ashamed and my family won't make another trip until all the crazy Disney theater is over.
Eh, I mean it wasn't that bad. And was only in a few spots. They kept people out of the tents if it got too much. They do a pretty great job overall

While WDW can restrict capacity in the tents, they cannot control everyone in the tent if they all go to the same spot. I do not blame WDW for that. I blame the people in the tent that can't wait for someone to move out of one area before they swoop in. It's the same in the stores.

Last edited:

This is tough. I want to dislike the Contemporary/Incredibles theme because I don't really like the idea of using IP as theming on... well, anything. However, it is very well done. I know that is an old picture, but the concept is neat. I'm still voting 'no' if WDW ever asks me, but I suppose I can still stay there.

While WDW can restrict capacity in the tents, they cannot control everyone in the tent if they all go to the same spot. I do not blame WDW for that. I blame the people in the tent that can't wait for someone to move out of one area before they swoop in. It's the same in the stores.
And let's be real, before COVID people should have had better awareness of this/manners - it's always eye opening when people are in a magical place on vacation how they act - but that happens outside of Disney also/

Could this just be a rebranding of the Key to the Kingdom card?
Not sure how the coding works, but I was thinking more of a "pass" on your Apple or Android Wallet, so that the MDE app didn't need to be open in order to leverage bluetooth.

It would be awesome to have this on Apple, Samsung, and Garmin watches, too, in order to keep the phone in the pocket (and preserve a little battery).

Not sure how the coding works, but I was thinking more of a "pass" on your Apple or Android Wallet, so that the MDE app didn't need to be open in order to leverage bluetooth.

It would be awesome to have this on Apple, Samsung, and Garmin watches, too, in order to keep the phone in the pocket (and preserve a little battery).
I think you are probably on target here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter