• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but there is one driving entrance to each resort. There are multiple other ways to enter a resort. Take the Polynesian for example, are they going to station CMs at the bus stop, path from Grand Floridian, path from the TTC and at the monorail just to stop non-resort guests from entering? They're going to want people to come in to explore and spend money.
I live close to the parks. When I go to the resorts I just explain that I want to go to the food court or gift shop. I went recently this month to Coronado to check out any new merchandise and to just walk around. The deluxe resorts usually want to see proof of a mobile order though.

I live close to the parks. When I go to the resorts I just explain that I want to go to the food court or gift shop. I went recently this month to Coronado to check out any new merchandise and to just walk around. The deluxe resorts usually want to see proof of a mobile order though.

I didn't realize that it is tier specific and mods/values are open to free, limited parking.

Got a donut (oreo supreme) and a coffee at everglazed today in DS. Def a small area, it's going to create some lines when it's busy. But it was delicious

DROOL.

have you had Duck Donuts before? are they on par with that?

how was the coffee??

Hoping crowds are low for the first week of Feb, but with Super Bowl in Tampa, not sure how many people that will draw to the parks the week before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter