Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishes is the fireworks show I remember from my own childhood, so it leaving was such an end of an era nostalgia sort of thing for me. Watching children see HEA though, I can see that it has the stories that they know and love and is more representative of their interests today. I mean their faces when they see Moana, it just gets you!

I totally agree. I only saw Wishes a few times, including once in it's last year when DD was 2 (aka our first adult, family trip to Disney). Since then, we've become APs, so HEA is what has the sentimental value for us. I'll NEVER forget when DD was 5 and we surprised her and her little brother by going down to the beach a day early and squeezing in a Disney day. They had no clue until we pulled through the arch. We got there in time to hit up MK for a ride or two and HEA. A few minutes into HEA, I felt something wet drop on my shoulder. I looked up at my daughter (taller than me because she was standing in the stroller seat to see better) and she was bawling. When I asked what was wrong she said, "I'm just SO HAPPY to be here!" Goodness, it makes me tear up now! I miss that magic of Disney right now - the parades and fireworks and characters and Nemo Show. Disney is there and there is some magic, but not this. I miss this.

Ok just back from trip 2/4-2/7 and i have to call Disney BS on the the whole social distancing thing. This has been out 4th trip since reopening. They are no longer separating guest on FOP you are now riding shoulder to shoulder with other riders unless you request spacing!!!!!!! but yet if you ride the train to Rafiki's you only get 3 groups per train ride outside *** can some one explain this to me ?????

Ok just back from trip 2/4-2/7 and i have to call Disney BS on the the whole social distancing thing. This has been out 4th trip since reopening. They are no longer separating guest on FOP you are now riding shoulder to shoulder with other riders unless you request spacing!!!!!!! but yet if you ride the train to Rafiki's you only get 3 groups per train ride outside *** can some one explain this to me ?????
FOP ride time is shorter than train to rafikis

It is crazy to think they're doing plexiglass on every ride they can, but they can't on FOP so they're just letting it slide. It seems when lines get so long they start impeding walkways and causing issues, they run every seat/row on the attraction as needed.

It is crazy to think they're doing plexiglass on every ride they can, but they can't on FOP so they're just letting it slide. It seems when lines get so long they start impeding walkways and causing issues, they run every seat/row on the attraction as needed.
This was @ 12pm on Thursday the line wasnt even out of building and was walk straight on

I guess the majority of Bucs fans didn’t get the memo that there is no parade today. MK is stupid packed, not fun.

Do they seem to be waiting for or looking for some sort of parade?

When we walked in about an hour ago there were a ton of Bucs fans lined up all up and down main st and the path leading to both tomorrow and adventure land and cast members had certain areas of the hub blocked off. Apparently they are filming something backstage later.

When we walked in about an hour ago there were a ton of Bucs fans lined up all up and down main st and the path leading to both tomorrow and adventure land and cast members had certain areas of the hub blocked off. Apparently they are filming something backstage later.

Gronk was in DHS this morning and has recently been spotted in MK near the Hub.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208-150018.png
    Screenshot_20210208-150018.png
    167 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter