Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a fellow Floridian if they care, and he said no. That's where it started. Not to mention the governor has done little to create good faith that he's doing the right thing.

But I agree, if someone thinks ALL of Florida is dangerous, including Orlando/WDW, why would you go?

If you were referring to me your question was regarding taking extra steps regarding the new variants. My response was that I’m going to do what I’ve done the whole time. I don’t go out to eat, even though my county does not have a mask mandate, 99% of people wear them at stores, I always do. I wear an N95 at work when I’m close to people.

I don’t know what more you want me to do?

If you were referring to me your question was regarding taking extra steps regarding the new variants. My response was that I’m going to do what I’ve done the whole time. I don’t go out to eat, even though my county does not have a mask mandate, 99% of people wear them at stores, I always do. I wear an N95 at work when I’m close to people.

You? Absolutely nothing. By doing those things you show you already have concern. That’s a good thing and I thank you for being a good human. It’s anyone not taking those precautions anywhere - not just FL where you said people aren’t cornered - while a more contagious variant is spreading.

I think we’ve talked ourselves into a circle o_O

Bob said on the earnings call he expects social distancing and masks to be required in the parks into 2022. Said it’s possible things could change, but that’s how they see it right now.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they increased capacity further and “closed in” social distancing once some critical mass of vaccinations and caseload permit, but masks will still make sense when kids aren’t vaccinated.

They’d rather have more people in parks and more offering keeping them there (reopened shows, etc), than lower attendance like now but with masks dropped.

Bob said on the earnings call he expects social distancing and masks to be required in the parks into 2022. Said it’s possible things could change, but that’s how they see it right now.
That is just crazy. The cdc says wearing 2 mask offers you 95% protection so mask should be optional for people that are recovered or have had the vaccine if you want to be protected just wear 2 mask

I wouldn’t be surprised if they increased capacity further and “closed in” social distancing once some critical mass of vaccinations and caseload permit, but masks will still make sense when kids aren’t vaccinated.

They’d rather have more people in parks and more offering keeping them there (reopened shows, etc), than lower attendance like now but with masks dropped.
I’d have to replay the earnings call to see exactly what he said since I was mostly just listening for the masks because I personally am trying to wait until I don’t have to wear a mask to go, but they did brag about how they’ve used engineering to get more people in the parks while still keeping capacity at 35% so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter