Cruise Director and Adult Activities leader - Disney Fantasy

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know who the current Cruise Director, Assistant Cruise Director and Adult evening activities leader is on the Disney Fantasy right now?

We cruised in May on the Fantasy and our Cruise Director was Peter with the Assistant Cruise Director was Chris (we love Chris) and Tony from Spain (our absolute favorite) led all the adult activities.

Curious who we will have on the Fantasy for our September 22 cruise.

Peter was cruise director on 8/25-9/1 sailing. I liked him. I prefer cruise directors who are low-key as opposed to the the high energy, over-excited types. Caitlyn was assistant CD - didn't see her enough to really forma an opinion. Tisa was the club host - she's great.

Peter was cruise director on 8/25-9/1 sailing. I liked him. I prefer cruise directors who are low-key as opposed to the the high energy, over-excited types. Caitlyn was assistant CD - didn't see her enough to really forma an opinion. Tisa was the club host - she's great.

Same for the 9/1-9/8 sailing.

Just off the Fantasy and Peter was CD, Chris was his ***'t CD. I found them okay. Not bad, not great. Seemed different from most DCL CD's I have experienced over the years.

I have no clue who the adult host was. Sorry. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter