• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Documents Questions

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I'm filling out our Documents for our Dec 26 cruise and I have a few Questions

1. We will be parking our car at the dock and I was wondering if I needed to fill out the Automobile Information on all our forms. Me, DH, DD, and DS or can i just fill it out for the adults?

2. When it asks if you are traveling with any minor children, I am assuming that on the childrens forms I would put yes and then put no for parent or gardian? right?

3. The form about the credit card imfo. First do you have to fill it out at all and second do I have to fill out everyones? The kids don't have Credit :o).. Can i just fil out one and put me and DH on as authorized users?

I think thats it, Thank you
Kim

I've never driven to the port, so I can't be of any help on question 1. For the second question, I think you'd put 'Yes' for the adults and 'No' for the children. The question is asking if you're traveling with minors, as opposed to if you are a minor. Or maybe I misunderstand....

Question 3, I'm pretty sure I know. You have to fill out at least one per group, or maybe per stateroom. At the bottom, you can add the names of others in your party who will have charging privileges. I do think you have to fill one out as security against your room account, even if you will be settling the account with cash or traveler's checks. When we cruise (just my wife and I), we only fill out one charge form.

For question 1 - You just put that you will be parking at the port. You only need to put on one of the adult's forms. It is $10 cash per day only and they have a lot that is right at the Disney ships dock.

wow so they have changed the price to park also.. I was thinking it was 24 for the three day cruise.. I noticed in my documents that they raised the tip amounts...better add some more money to those emvelopes.. LOL

Yes, last year I paid $7 per day but when I talked to one of the guards at the gate he told me that now, since increased security is being taken at the ports, there are guards there 24/7. So I am willing to pay a little more to park in a secure area. I remember reading in some of the early posts on the parking lot that some cars were broken into.

Security at the terminal, including fencing for the parking lots, has been significantly increased since 9/11/01. It makes sense that there would be higher costs as a result, and they would need to recoup these costs somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter