Cruise Documents!

We aren't on the British Isles, but on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, and we just got our documents yesterday!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: 38 days pre-sail date! :banana:

Okay, "we" is ME because DH doesn't know we have upgraded our stateroom.... :ssst: :cutie: So he is forbidden from opening anything from DCL. He just thinks I have a couple of little surprises, but I have a big surprise for him! :love:

Last edited:
We aren't on the British Isles, but on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, and we just got our documents yesterday!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: 38 days pre-sail date! :banana:

Okay, "we" is ME because DH doesn't know we have upgraded our stateroom.... :ssst: :cutie: So he is forbidden from opening anything from DCL. He just thinks I have a couple of little surprises, but I have a big surprise for him! :love:

We are 53 days out...so I have a couple of weeks to go before we get our docs. I love that they are on the ball and not delayed this time around. :)

We are 53 days out...so I have a couple of weeks to go before we get our docs. I love that they are on the ball and not delayed this time around. :)

I know it's silly when I've cruised w/DCL so many times, but each time is like the first waiting for docs and then sail away day!!! pixiedust:

I actually asked one of the shoreside concierge team while on the phone about something else and they were able to tell me when my docs were printed. But it was weird, that was 11 days ago. But the postmark was only 1 day before I got the docs. Of course, I DO live fairly close to the DCL & WDW offices. :laughing:

Last edited:
I know it's silly when I've cruised w/DCL so many times, but each time is like the first waiting for docs and then sail away day!!! pixiedust:

I actually asked one of the shoreside concierge team while on the phone about something else and they were able to tell me when my docs were printed. But it was weird, that was 11 days ago. But the postmark was only 1 day before I got the docs. Of course, I DO live really close to the DCL & WDW offices. :laughing:

It is funny...docs are usually printed in Orlando at 50 days out...they send them to the distribution center right down the road from FL Mall and then they get shipped from there. I live 30 minutes away (with traffic) from the distribution center but it takes a few days to get them to me. lol

Oh and I still get excited when I get my Mickey Mail. I think it just another closer step to vacation. Do I NEED that book? No. But I sure do love it.

I sure did and thankfully no bears. A cub knocked over my trash can a few weeks ago so I know mama bear is close. I'm expecting a FedEx delivery today so if I get the cruise docs it will certainly be icing on the cake.

A cub knocked over my trash can a few weeks ago so I know mama bear is close.

I've lived in the Smoky Mtns and bears were a very real presence so I understand. We have a lot of black bears north of Orlando in the Ocala Nat'l Forest, but thankfully we don't live on that side of Orlando. For us, it's all the danged raccoons. And feral cats my neighbor feeds. :sad2:

I've lived in the Smoky Mtns and bears were a very real presence so I understand. We have a lot of black bears north of Orlando in the Ocala Nat'l Forest, but thankfully we don't live on that side of Orlando. For us, it's all the danged raccoons. And feral cats my neighbor feeds. :sad2:
We have raccoons but they normally keep to themselves and stay off my property. My husky already killed one lol. Aren't wild hogs a big issue in FL as well?

We have raccoons but they normally keep to themselves and stay off my property. My husky already killed one lol. Aren't wild hogs a big issue in FL as well?

Wow. Your husky must be one courageous dog! Raccoons are TOUGH beasties! And can fight like tigers. :scared1: Yes, wild hogs are pretty bad. My stepson loved hunting for them while living here. They are very real threat to agriculture here. And an animal one does NOT want to mess with if hiking, biking, etc.

Ah, the things we go through for our daily DCL Doc Watch, huh? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter