Cruise documents

Disneydreaming85

Earning My Ears
Hi all

When do cruise documents normally arrive via post? My cruise is 7 September, I have received my wdw documents for after the cruise but nothing from Disney cruise line.

I’m UK based if this makes any difference?!

If they don’t arrive, am I missing anything major? I think I can get luggage tags from my Disney hotel pre cruise?

Thanks!

They now only send luggage tags. Everything else they retrieve from the reservation system using your ID. I don’t know about getting DCL tags from your hotel (unless you use the DCL shuttle), but blanks are provided at the port if you do not have the ones they send.

The cruise booklet is normally received approximately 30 days before the cruise, give or take a few days. You have time to receive them yet. Bon voyage.

Should be there soon!
Love when I get that envelope in the mail! :cloud9:

So I know that people on 6th September cruise have started receiving their documents so yours should be any day. If you've booked as a package there can sometimes be a bit of a delay as it might go to your TA then be resent out from what I understand. I'm on the 23rd September so waiting eagerly too

If for any reason you don’t get cruise info it’s not really a big deal. You probably have checked in online so just bring the final form that you can print out st the end of the check in process. Remember your cabin number and tell the baggage checkers when you drop off bags, and they will fill out new baggage tags for you. I’ve forgotten our tags a couple of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter