Cruise Insurance Info

You weren't the only poster to do it and the posters doing it are relatively new. It's easy to miss that sticky and not know so this was just a friendly reminder so that no one gets in trouble for bypassing the filter. :goodvibes:flower3:
I meant I didn't do it, others did. Ugh. Autocorrect. But thank you, again. Lol

If I booked with a TA do I have to insure my trip through them or can I do it on my own

We typically book through our TA for convenience and because we know that she knows all about our trip and our general situation (we always book our trips through her). But we did check out travel insurance for our next trip through Amex because DH has an Amex card. Turned out to be about $40 more expensive for the same coverage so we booked through the TA. So, yes, there are plenty of options. We also have some basic coverage through Amex because of using it for some purchases as well as some out-of-country travel insurance through work and some (very very minimal) coverage from OHIP so you can also have insurance coverage from multiple sources. That's something to worry about if and when you have to file as there are usually rules of order for who covers what first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter