• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Invitation Wording

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some cute wording for our Disney cruise anniversary party. We were married in Disney and want to do a 5 year anniversary party on the Dream in November 2013. I know it is a long way off but they have released dates and prices and as you all know with Disney, the longer you wait the more expensive things get.

I am not looking to do a formal invitation but would love something with maybe the Dream in the background and some cute wording about joining us on our anniversary cruise. Any samples of cruise invitations would be welcome, I figure I can pull bits and pieces from different invitations.

You girls helped me out SO much planning our WDW wedding, now I would love some assisance planning our anniversary cruise.

Thanks so much,
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter