• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Line for Alaska?

I'm casually looking at Alaska for 2025 (Iceland, too--I posted that on another thread. It'll be one or the other). I'm currently comparing a Tauck tour, which includes a land portion and utilizes Princess ships. For yucks, I've also been looking at Royal Caribbean for comparison. The Tauck/Princess trip is pricier, but longer and seems to include more (tough to get a read on what's included off the RCCL website).

Anyone been on either? Thoughts? Opinions? TIA

Regardless of what cruise line you choose, be aware that when you get to the various ports and there are two or more cruise ships there, those ports are going to be crazy full of people. Like small little Skagway … just be prepared!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter