***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Milliepie,

I would love to know if you could make the Mickey hand holding the dream in a globe with February 27 - March 3, 2011 on it? Your work is amazing. Does that come in high resolution for using on items to be made?

Thank you so very much.

Jordak,

We are cruising on the Magic 3/19/11.

Is it too late to put requests in for a variety of magnets?

It is our 1st Disney Cruise.

Need a family magnet with our family name on it.

Love the Sorry on Vacation Magnet.

License plate for a Boy, Tyler, loves baseball and basketball.
For a Girl, Alaina, loves being a fun loving, playful softball playing mini-diva.
Greg, dad, loves fruit and relaxing.
Denise, Mom, techie, loves running, and reading.

Can you let me know how to do this?

Post this in another 10 days or so. He has asked to not receive any requests right now.

I've just learned about cruise magnets. I do want to try to get some made for my 1st Disney cruise. We will be leaving on Fe. 6th aboard the Wonder. Is it to late to ask someone to make me a couple of magnets.

As I said I'm new to this, I think I just posted on someone page that is taking some well deserved time off. But if anybody does see this post that knows where I should post this request could you please let me know. Thanks

I'm going to close this thread for the time being. I will reopen it as soon as requests can start being honored again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter