***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordak-

Glad you are back and hope you enjoyed your break!! I saw some really neat new designs.

When you have time, can you do the following for me??

#9 in your photobucket - Mickey and Minnie looking at the sunset with a shell mat - names "John & Rita"

#11 4 color Mickeys - "Jan 29 - Feb 11, 2011"

#68 donald and Daisy on CC "Scott and Dena"

#78 - mickey head with image of ship with characters. The one you have in your blanks is the Dream, can you also do the Magic? Name - "Cheri" other text "Cruisin with my Disney Pals Jan 29 - Feb 5, 2011"

Thanks so much
Great break!

Jordak, your work is great!

Could you do some Disney Dream plates with tag date of Mar 11 for me?
George - Beast
Vicky - Belle
Katie - Aurora

Also, could you do the Mickey and Minnie on the Beach with a Little Minnie with a pink bow building a sandcastle with "The Hinkes Family" Disney Dream March 27-31, 2011

Also, do you have an image of Cinderella's castle where you could put "The Hinkes Family, making Disney Dreams come true March 25-April 4, 2011"

Thanks in advance!
Welcome!

Hi, Jordan! I can't believe how much designing you do and how neat everything is!

This is our first cruise...we'll be cruising on the Dream on February 27, 2011. We'll be celebrating my son's (Dalton) 8th Birthday as well as taking one last "memorable" trip before my husband deploys for a year.

I'm not picky at all and, again, new at this but could we get you to do a few designs for us....anything is fine.

Ideas
It's our first cruise
Disney Dream 2/27/11
Celebrating Dalton's 8th birthday
Adults names are Jenny and Dave
my son is a huge fan of anything pirate

Thank you so much for everything you do to make everyone's cruises so much more fun!

Jenny

Oh...and if it helps for any of them...we live in Chapin, SC and we are The Leininger Family. Thanks again!

Thanks for all your work. I don't mind batching, I'm still collecting information. Your stuff is so great I have to resist getting more for me. The next batch will be along soon. And as always, if I get too greedy stop me.

Jordak,

You helped me out with some great designs last week. Could I ask one more favor? We had someone love your Lion King design, and requested one of her own:

Design - Lion King

Name: Tara

Ship : Dream

Date May 2011

Thank you, again!

Hi Jordak!
You made a great Mickey tshirt design for me on another thread and now that I've moved to the magnet thread, here you are as well! I think I'm just drawn to your designs! :) When you have time, could you please help me with these?

Sebastian message in bottle- The Chin Family
Mickey & Minnie in beach chairs w/ two little mickeys and one little minnie playing - The Chins

Porthole plates for Disney Wonder:
Wayne & Jodie - Mickey and Minnie
Keegan - Buzz
Zachary - Alien from Toy Story (or Goofy if you don't have that)
Alyssa - Mulan (or Tinkerbell if you don't have that)
Cindy - Cinderella

Again, a million thanks. Really.

Jordak - I went to get the plates and the Disney is doubled on the Donald/John, Donald/Nick, and Donald/Trent. Could you fix them?

Wow! These are absolutely amazing! You're so very talented!! Would you please do some for us too?

Mickey Mouse at School Desk
Summer Break
Disney Dream
Cupp Family
May 2011

Mickey Mouse at School Desk
Summer Break
Disney Dream
Hoeme Family
May 2011

Mickey Looking Through Key Hole:
Chaseton
Colton
Connor

Happy Birthday with Chipmunks
Happy Birthday
Cupp Boys

Got Verandah?
May 2011

Sorry on Vacation
-The Cupp Family

Journal:
Dream
May 19-22, 2011
Cupp Family

Journal:
Dream
May 22-26, 2011
Hoeme Family

Thank you sooo much!!!! These are soo cool!!!

Hi Jordak and thank you for what you made for us. Just wondering if you could add the word 'the' to the Magnet with the Mickey and the movie Marquis that says starring Dollar Family. Hopefully it can all fit, but if not then maybe we can take out the 2011 part.

Thanks so much!!

You're welcome

Brace yourself, Jordak. DCL has changed the port schedules for all the MR cruises through March. Mazatlan has been removed. And the actual port days are different for some of the cruises.

Can I get a new/updated graphic?

With this new itinerary:

Los Angeles
At Sea
Cabo San Lucas
Puerto Vallarta
At Sea
Cabo San Lucas
At Sea
Los Angeles

Thanks!

Now I have to remember where I got the others from.

Hi Jordak and thank you for what you made for us. Just wondering if you could add the word 'the' to the Magnet with the Mickey and the movie Marquis that says starring Dollar Family. Hopefully it can all fit, but if not then maybe we can take out the 2011 part.

Thanks so much!!
another error i should have caught. I am going to be out most of the day so will fix it tonight.

Jordak,

On the corkboard magnet could you change Mazatlan to Cabo? Sorry- Disney change.

Next batch still Feb 11-

Mickey name fill with Beth, David, and Ethan. and Disney Wonder the Levine family on the bottom

Do you have a Dumbo plate? - if so Rachel, Nancy
Ariel - Deedee, Katie
Stitch rip - Genevieve
Porthole figment- Sarah
Porthole Lady & Tramp - Margaux. Pat

Thanks for all again.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Disney blank plates/piratemap.jpg
wagner family september 2011

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...magnets/Disney blank plates/bottleonbeach.jpg
wagner family livin it up in Padasise at castaway cay september 30th 2011

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Disney blank plates/Pins.jpg
7th mother daughter cruise
disney magic
gretchen on minnie
kathleen on goffy
magic september 24th to october 1st 2011

thanks again
grethcen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter