***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another request, please, and again, no hurry. My kids would love the Phineus and Ferb one. Our info is:

Doolady Family
Disney Dream
July 22, 2012

and a Phineus and Ferb one for our friends:
Painter Family
Disney Dream
June 2012

Thank you so much!

cruisecrasher, those Avon pictures are amazing! :thumbsup2

Thanks!
After watching Jordak have all the fun, I figured I'd jump on the first "anyone who wants to" request.
:goodvibes
Plus I'm a sucker for princess-y type stuff, so that was fun.

Hi Jordak!
I just went through all your designs, and wow! What beautiful work!!! I believe you are still on a break, but when you come back, if you could edit either one of these (your choice!) for me, I would greatly appreciate it! We don't leave until June of next year - so no rush at all.:goodvibes

Do you (or anyone?) plan to make any specific for the cruises leaving NYC?

stainedglassship1.jpg

Disney Magic
June 2 - 10, 2012

etchasketch2010.jpg

Thank you to everyone else posting pictures too - it's been fun to save some of them! There is so much amazing work and clever ideas! I really look forward to making our magnets.

cruisecrasher, those Avon pictures are amazing! :thumbsup2

Jordak, I was searching through your photobucket account because you made us such amazing magnets for our cruise last year in the Med and we received such compliments about them! Our next cruise is coming up in Dec and I can't imagine going on it without one of your designs on our door! :goodvibes

I did discover this Christmas themed DISign; http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Disney blank plates/fireplace.jpg and was wondering, is it possible to alter it at all? If so, we'd like to have 4 stockings with Jason, Sarah, Ian and Tyler written on them and our cruise information at the bottom: Christmas Magic Cruise December 24-30 2011. I wasn't sure if you were taking any requests, but we'd love it if you are!

And, no matter what, I do want to say thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us! :love:
Not really taking requests. I just do a few once in awhile.
Fireplace.jpg

Hi Jordak!
I just went through all your designs, and wow! What beautiful work!!! I believe you are still on a break, but when you come back, if you could edit either one of these (your choice!) for me, I would greatly appreciate it! We don't leave until June of next year - so no rush at all.:goodvibes

Do you (or anyone?) plan to make any specific for the cruises leaving NYC?

Disney Magic
June 2 - 10, 2012

Thank you to everyone else posting pictures too - it's been fun to save some of them! There is so much amazing work and clever ideas! I really look forward to making our magnets.
No plans for NYC. Pretty much have lost the desire to make anything Disney right now. Just not feeling it. ;)

I will occasionally take a request or two so you are in luck today. :thumbsup2

I Love Love Love these designs! My and My Husband are on The Disney Magic
October 22, 2011 for our first anniversary!
I would love to see if we could get these to decorate our state room door

Vanessa Minnie License
Jonathan Mickey License

Vanessa and Jonathan
Mickey and Minnie on the beach

Thank you so much for your help! :yay:

Cruisecrasher,
Any chance of doing a magnet for our upcoming cruise on November 10, 2011, for the Aucar Family celebrating Kevin's 13th birthday with the Phineas and Ferb theme if possible in Castaway.
Thank you so much.

Cruisecrasher,
Any chance of doing a magnet for our upcoming cruise on November 10, 2011, for the Aucar Family celebrating Kevin's 13th birthday with the Phineas and Ferb theme if possible in Castaway.
Thank you so much.

I'll see what I can get done during naptime.

I Love Love Love these designs! My and My Husband are on The Disney Magic
October 22, 2011 for our first anniversary!
I would love to see if we could get these to decorate our state room door

Vanessa Minnie License
Jonathan Mickey License

Vanessa and Jonathan
Mickey and Minnie on the beach

Thank you so much for your help! :yay:
Welcome

Hi! Can you do the Mickey Birthday Cake saying

Happy 40th Birthday Julie
October 9-13, 2011

Disney Dream (if that matters)

Thanks!

Hi Marty,
I love your designs-they are really creative! If you have time, could you please make me two license plates?
break out Donald with the name Jane
Pirate Mickey with the name Karl
Thank you so much! You are very talented!!
Jessica

Wow. Thank you so much. It's amazing. Thank you again for your time and hard work. My kids will love it. Will it be too much ask if you can change the date to 11-11-11? That is actually my son's b-day and we will be onboard.

Hi again... and thank you for your work!

Can you do one of these that has October 9-13, 2011 on one ear... and Jimmy & Julie on the other

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...nets/Posted Designs/th_half_ears_design-1.jpg

At the bottom “Jimmy & Julie – October 2011”
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/jordak67/disney magnets/Fixed plates/dreamwatercolor.jpg

Do you have any Bahamas / Caribbean scroll maps (I saw one for Alaska)? If so, anything that you can add our information (Jimmy & Julie... Disney Dream... October 9-13, 2011... etc)

THANK YOU!

No problem!
:goodvibes
Wow. Thank you so much. It's amazing. Thank you again for your time and hard work. My kids will love it. Will it be too much ask if you can change the date to 11-11-11? That is actually my son's b-day and we will be onboard.

These links should be right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter