***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueyes87,
Thank you soooo much for the sports Mickey heads! They turned out fantastic! :yay: Sorry for the blank brain in saying the "indians"!! LOL That's what I get for staying up late! :laughing: Thay are exactly what I had in mind.
Have a WONDERFUL time on your Hawaiin cruise! We hope to take this one in the near future.

We are leaving tomorrow for our cruise on Sunday - Is it possible that I can ask again for this... at least just for a pirate mickey head for Houston. Thank you!!

If possible could you please do a couple of requests for me...we are leaving on Sunday, I sure would appreciate it so very much!

Two Captain Mickey boarding passes, one for Jim and one for Betty Sue
One PiratemickeyMH with the name Houston
One PiratemickeyMH with the name Jim

Thanks a bunch! :flower3:

Hi!

Quick question...I've copied several of Milliepie's templates to my Photobucket account and created several magnets. Does anyone know if I have to buy the prints from Photobucket or can I print them myself?

Thanks!
Heather

You can print them yourself, either at home, or at SAMs Club, Costco, or other commercial source(after you upload them to their print services). I find the SAMs and Costco services to be very good quality, quick, and inexpensive even for large format prints.

I'm not sure if I am asking the right way, but is it possible to get the tinker bell spelling the name Abigail in stars? It's going to be her 8th b-day and she would be so excited! Thank you if you can do this.

I'm not sure if I am asking the right way, but is it possible to get the tinker bell spelling the name Abigail in stars? It's going to be her 8th b-day and she would be so excited! Thank you if you can do this.

LOL. You are asking the right way, just not the right person.:good vibes I am not that talented for sure!:lmao:

Blueyes87 is the disigner. You just need to ask her instead.

What a wonderful 8th birthday!:dance3:

Hi!

We are going on the dream very soon and would love any kind of magnets you would be willing to do for us. This is our 2nd disney cruise.

Would love a mickey head sports one (yankee fan) for my son Tucker
Would love any other type of personalized magnet for my daughter, Maddy who is 6.
Would love any other type of personalized magnet for my son, Logan who is 2.

Again, anything would be greatly appreciated as we leave very soon!

Thank you so very much!!!

I have been having trouble with 4shared, I swear they hate me, but I hope I have things fixed now. I had to add a password for my files (dismillie if they still ask for it) and re-do some files. I checked it, double checked it, and it all seems to be working again. I am going to try to look for another file sharing service to use because 4shared is just getting too glichy for me. I might just go ahead and use photobucket's premium service. I'll let you all know what I figure out later. Thanks for your patience!

Milliepie,

I thought I had posted before and not sure if I did or not, I can't find it. Could you make me a globe mickey head for the april 30 2012 Bahamian cruise on the magic. April 30- may 3. Also if you could do the name fills with the following:

Trevor-Mickey
Jessica-Tinkerbell
Destiny-Tinkerbell
Dylan-star wars
Jayden- toy story

I would greatly appreciate it. We leave in 2 weeks!!! I'm getting so excited!

My apologies for the delay. I hope there is still time! :goodvibes

Hi Millie!

I have a few requests please ....these are all in the 4shared or photobucket folders

1, Deck chairs Nova Scotia 2012
2 chairs with names:
EVAN - Mickey style
JOI- Minnie style (yes it is JOI not JOY) ;)

2. DisneyFantasy vacation 2012 (it has spring break but I dont want spring break on it please.) I'd like to have " The Honer Family's -above the words FANTASY 2012.

3. The Sunset Mickey Head Picture, and On the bottom say....
"Till we meet again...OH WAIT! ITS NOT OVER YET!!!
WE are going to NEW YORK CITY and getting on the MAGIC!
Nova Scotia Here we come!

4. Can I have the Statue of Liberty Crown Mickey heads with "EVAN"
and the minnie statue of liberty with "JOI"

5 . HA! Just realized I could add this request to the list via "editing " LOL (it is also posted at later on....Happy Birthday by the way LOL)

You can completely scratch #4 (the NY mickey heads) if you would consider this please:

DS and I are doing an across the east coast back to back! I’d like a unique Magnet for a unique B2B. A Magnet that says something like:

THE HONER FAMILY ~ A MAGICAL FANTASY BACK TO BACK ADVENTURE!
June 9-16th 2012 Fantasy ~Western Caribbean
June 17th- 22nd 2012 Magic ~ Canadian

I leave it totally up to your artistic expressions to how you represent this ……. The two ships? NYC and Fla symbols?...I trust you'd come up with something .. ....If not, hey figured I could ask LOL
You can scratch the ny mickey heads if I am asking too much !

and thanks thanks thanks and Happy Easter:worship::worship::worship:
Joi

Hello Joi,

I did the Mickey heads for you, but I am still going to try to come up with something for your back to back request as well. :)

We are leaving tomorrow for our cruise on Sunday - Is it possible that I can ask again for this... at least just for a pirate mickey head for Houston. Thank you!!

I usually don't read too far in advace so I don't loose my order, but I just saw this after reading the last two pages. Hope you have a great trip! :)

Hi Milliepie,

I just love your designs and know how much of your time this must take. We aren't leaving on our cruise til December 2nd but if you would be able to find the time could you do 2 designs for me and the other family that is going with us. We like the ones that are the Mickey head with the fairy godmothers in them. We need the Names Rick, Melinda on the ears and Jade on the face part on the one and on the other one the names Richard and Jenny on the ears and the name Kay on the face on the other one. I greatly apprecaite your time on this and look forward to seeing it when you get the time. Thank you again..

Melinda

:goodvibes

Hi, in case you didn't see this earlier, thought I would post it here too to keep these all in one place (sent you a PM b/c I didn't know if you were back to DISigning!):

You and another DISigners helped to make our Disney Dream cruise last March so special! We are sailing on the Fantasy the beg of June and if you have the time for these, I would appreciate it (I will try my best to only make one more request, but you have the cutest things!):

Baseballmh.png - with #5 on one ear and the Baltimore Orioles logo on the other ear

ravensmh.jpg - but nothing on either ear pls!

Dream chairs mmd.jpg - but with the following, only if it's no prob: "Disney Fantasy 2012", change the Mickey chair to Minnie and put "Grandma" and then on the other 2 have a Daisy chair with "Lauren" and a Goofy chair with "Zach"

MMGDDeckbeach.jpg - "Disney Fantasy 2012", Mickey chair as is with "Keith", Minnie chair as is with "Cathy", then a Daisy chair with "Lauren" and a Goofy chair with "Zach"

Journal covers - one with "Lauren" and one with "Zach"

Dream Pirate party march2011.jpg - pls change ship name and date to "Disney Fantasy" and June 2-9, 2012

Dream Pirate party March 2011.jpg - pls change ship name and date to "Disney Fantasy" and June 2-9, 2012

Fantasy Eastern April 21-28-12.jpg - Can you pls change the date to June 2-9, 2012

katelyn magical night.jpg - Please change name to "Lauren" and somehow, somewhere could you pls put "Disney Fantasy, June 2-9, 2012" or with the date part June 2012 is fine if it looks better that way

TIA and glad to hear everything is going well!:banana::banana:

Can I pls have this pic:
Dorazio_Family_dcl_.html

With the name "Zach" somewhere, maybe on a corner or something, and then at the top "I spent my summer vacation cruisin' with my Disney pals! June 2012"

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter