• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have the porthole with the gang looking out?

One for each of our rooms.....

Smith Family
Wieland Family
Hall Family
Thomas Family

Thank you so very much!!
Barbara:surfweb:

Here are your portholes :goodvibes

Hey Milliepie, after downloading these I looked at the dates and realized that you made them in the wrong year..:lmao: Now as much as I really wanna go this Christmas , I had actually requested all of the dated ones to say 2013. Sorry I know I am ahead of schedule but I figured gotta get them when I can cause I know you get busy. Can I possibly get them to say 2013. The only ones I need redone are the big year one, and the 3 portholes just changing the year. Thanks dear...sorry to cause any trouble.

Still have to get to the Fantasy logo, but I fixed these for you. Sorry again. :goodvibes

Here you go. :)

I am also on this May 27 Double Dip cruise- could I also have this same image but with The Fazzio Family on it instead? Thanks so much Millipie!

:goodvibes

Hi milliepie.

1) Deck chairs with Disney Dream so we can use again in the future-1 with 3 chairs-Andy, Ashley & Monica.

2) Deck chairs with Disney Dream with Kim & Gabriel.

3) And surf boards with Andy, Ashley & Monica. If you can make the Ashley board with Tink, Andy with Mickey and Monica with Chip/Dale. Otherwise, any boards would be fine.

Thanks so much. These are awesome! I figure if we just put Dream on there, we can use it more than once!

Fixed the chairs for you and added the surfboards. :)

Milliepie,
Thanks so much for all of your DISigns. They are fabululous! I'd like to request a few more for our June cruise, if possible.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TDov8Vx...l?refurl=d1url

Names: Dan

http://www.4shared.com/photo/P8Q-XLH...l?refurl=d1url

Name: Jack

http://www.4shared.com/photo/NKpc9LG...l?refurl=d1url

Disney Magic 2012
The Martins Family

Disney Magic 2012
Names on beach chairs: Dan, Tracy, Megan, Jack

Also: Disney Magic 2012
Names on beach chairs: Beverly and Frank

Name: Jack

Name: Megan, Tracy

June, 22, 2012(in the ear)
The Martins Family(on the apple)

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

The first three links didn't work. Would you mind trying again please? The last one, the apple, isn't mine and Lorelei isn't designing anymore right now.

EEEK!!! :scared1: Millie don't hate me!!!

I just realized as I'm printing up the FE Tags, that my room number is wrong, I put my Mom's room!! :( :(

Can you update it to say Room 6071!

Sorry!!! :hug::littleangel:

I don't hate you! I just hope it's not too late. :goodvibes

Millie,
Did I see that you had a pirate head mickey with a bandana + sparkly eye patch? (somewhere I thought I saw that)
If so, are you able to do that design for 2 magnets? One for Sue and one Joane?

Many TIA!!!

This one? :)

Thank you so much for the designs Millie!!! They are perfect! Because I am new on the boards, it wouldn't let me link them, but you made me a Giants Mickey head and an itinerary Mickey head and they were both perfect.

Sorry I wasn't clear about my third request. For the porthole, I was just looking for the Mickey gang in one porthole with the names: Lasanta, Carmen, Alyssa, and Kayla. And Disney Magic 2012.

Thanks again!

No problem! :goodvibes

Can someone tell me how to obtain a 2012 DVC Member cruise for our signature. We are looking for a life preserver like the one in my signature. I know how to copy one to my signature but no one on our cruise meet thread has one. Any help or suggestions would very much be appreciated.:confused:

Threw this one together for you. I used the updated member logo if that's ok. :goodvibes

Millipie, your 4shared file seems to not be working for anything other than your character heads. Just FYI in case you didn't take it offline. Hope you're doing well! :)

Thanks! I fixed the link, so hopefully it's working right now. :)

Milliepie - Hi there! I was wondering if you had updated any of your Fantasy MV designs (I was looking at the ones in post #2725) with pictures of the actual ship now that we have them? I'm looking to make t-shirts, and I like the two that you have with the ship in them, but was wondering if you had any with the artist rendering replaced with actual picture?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Here are the 2 I mentioned:
Disney_fantasy_maiden_voyage2_.jpg

Fantasy_Maiden_voyage_6.jpg

I tried to find a good pic of the ship, but once I added it to the pic it looks kind of off to me. What do you think? :goodvibes

MilliePie,

I was wondering where you are in requests. I have a request on Part 6 #3533. We leave next week, so if you won't get to it I just wanted to come up with plan B. (No worries if you can't get to it!)

Thanks!

Working on it right now. I'll post here when done. :goodvibes

ETA: Added the pics. :)

Thanks! I fixed the link, so hopefully it's working right now. :)

Super!

Also, I just wanted to follow up on this from the other thread. If you already made this change and I missed it, I'm sorry. Also, sorry I wasn't clearer with what I wanted up front. Thanks, Millie!

Jenny :)

I think I got it right. Let me know if it was something different that you wanted. :)

You got the ship and castle one exactly right! Thanks so much!

For the other, would you be able to use the purple chair with the bigger daisy for "Melissa," like in this image?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/gtCT1nqy/Jerry_Jennifer_Jessica_dream_b.html.
And for the Donald chair, could you use the blue background with the two yellow footprints, like here? http://www.4shared.com/photo/pRqxT_Q3/Jerryfamilydeckcc.html.

Otherwise, it looks great. You got the right names on the right chairs, and I love the ship, beach, and clouds!

Thanks again!

Super!

Also, I just wanted to follow up on this from the other thread. If you already made this change and I missed it, I'm sorry. Also, sorry I wasn't clearer with what I wanted up front. Thanks, Millie!

No worries. I change or update my designs once in a while and I know that some like the old ones better. I still have them all, so it's easy to change. :)

I think this request is for Milliepie

I have a request and some time to fill it as we are sailing on the Fantasy Feb 16-23

we are going to surprise the kids with the cruise for Christmas and I just saw the amazing looking boarding passes

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3JZjrAwt/mashelle_boarding_pass.html?refurl=d1url

Could you make one for
John, Colleen, Liam (9) , Eileen (6)
Departure Clinton CT

and will need a personalized Family door magnet and I will leave the design to you whatever you think

Thank you sooo much

Would you like a family name on the door magnet or individual names? Let me know and I can work something for you. :goodvibes

Thanks for the reply and sorry I didn't check back for a while! That does make sense, and once I found the DISigners forum and read the FAQ I had it at least partially figured out. Thanks so much for your encouragement, AND for making your blanks available!

One more quick question, how do you post the 'small version' of the pictures here, with the ability to click on them for the larger version/link? If I can get that figured out, I just might post mine when I get them going.

Thanks!

To post a thumbnail pic is pretty simple. Upload the picture to your photo sharing site and then use the link option that says IMG thumb. It usually starts with URL=http:// Here is an example... If you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

hi Milliepie!
I'd like to add to my previous requests, hopefully they are in que? I'm not sure if I'm requesting correctly or not, I'm really new at this! I'd like to add the porthole from the post you did above, but can you put The Disney Fantasy instead? We are the Prescott Family and we're sailing this June so year would be 2012. also I love the boarding pass/ticket that you made for David above, can you make one each for Chuck, Jeannie (that's me), Benjamin and Nicolas?
Is there a way I can edit your designs? I feel badly to trouble you. These are so neat! I can't wait to make magnets out of these! My boys will be so excited! We saw them on doors on the last cruise and didn't know where they came from! Now we know!
Jeannie:cheer2:

I have many blanks that you can use to add your text/names to. A lot of people use Word, paint and gimp. Gimp is a free photo editing program you can download. Some have photoshop and I hear is the best for designing. I use PhotoImpact pro. If you can use any of those, you should be able to personalize whatever you like. Here are the rest of the designs you requested. :goodvibes

I have many blanks that you can use to add your text/names to. A lot of people use Word, paint and gimp. Gimp is a free photo editing program you can download. Some have photoshop and I hear is the best for designing. I use PhotoImpact pro. If you can use any of those, you should be able to personalize whatever you like. Here are the rest of the designs you requested. :goodvibes

Love these!! :love: One small change though...Nicolas doesn't have an "h" in his name. Would you mind correcting? I'll have to play around with your blanks sometime!! I'm very tech-illiterate though! Can't even figure out how to do the cool signature pics that everyone has! :laughing:
Thanks again for your hard work!! Your pixie dust makes our day/cruise so special! :cloud9: Congratulations on finishing your degree! :cool1:

No worries. I change or update my designs once in a while and I know that some like the old ones better. I still have them all, so it's easy to change. :)

Thank you, Millie! Both of your designs for us turned out wonderfully, and you're a great artist (and seem to be a wonderful person). I appreciate you!

What am I doing wrong? why is it when I go into your 4 shared link I can only see the character mickey heads? I've been in your 4 shared before with no problems. Was going to look at your cruise designs and blanks.

Oh, Milliepie, Thank you so much for the porthole designs. They are just perfect. My friends are going to love them......and, of course, I tell them that YOU designed them for them. I hope that your last weeks of school are going well.
Thank you again.
Barbara
(Mrs. Big Jack 2002):surfweb:

Working on it right now. I'll post here when done. :goodvibes

ETA: Added the pics. :)

Oh MILLIEPIE!!! THEY ARE PERFECT!!!:love::banana::worship::thumbsup2:yay:
Can you see me jumping up and down over here?! I will be printing these out and this is what I am going to give my family to tell them we are going on the cruise! They think we are going to Jetty Park to wave goodbye to the Fantasy! They just don't realize they will be waving in the opposite direction!!

What am I doing wrong? why is it when I go into your 4 shared link I can only see the character mickey heads? I've been in your 4 shared before with no problems. Was going to look at your cruise designs and blanks.

Fivepin,
I had the same problem. Click on Milliepie's Musings in milliepie's signature. It will take you to her blog. The photobucket site will work then. There are blanks in there. I still couldn't get the 4 shared site to work.

Fivepin,
I had the same problem. Click on Milliepie's Musings in milliepie's signature. It will take you to her blog. The photobucket site will work then. There are blanks in there. I still couldn't get the 4 shared site to work.

Not sure why it's doing that. :confused3 I tried again to update the link. It works for me, but please let me know if it still isn't working for you and I'll try to figure something else out. Thanks! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter