• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I have never claimed that the graphics used in any of my DISigns are mine,and completely agree they are the property of Disney. I simply feel that the DISign I created using the graphics is mine and have offered many people personalization of the DISign. I simply requested that credit be given where due and offered to personalize the DISign for anyone interested.
Hugs as always
Mel
:goodvibes

I love that people continue to share, not only their personal touches, but where they are getting the graphics.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!:worship:

I sent you a pm. :)

Milliepie
Looking at your door amagnets -- they are great.Would it be possible to get one done each with Ariel , the dc ship, & Tinkerbell. That would be wonderful. One more thing could you put May 9 , 2009 under each one Thanks so much

Eva
enchantednana

I would love to see what its is you do. Thanks for offering to personalize it for others!

Hello
I have never claimed that the graphics used in any of my DISigns are mine,and completely agree they are the property of Disney. I simply feel that the DISign I created using the graphics is mine and have offered many people personalization of the DISign. I simply requested that credit be given where due and offered to personalize the DISign for anyone interested.
Hugs as always
Mel
:goodvibes

smile_for_the_camera_by_bri_chan.jpg
[/IMG]

Resized_Don_Ducky_art.jpg
[/IMG]

mickey_mouse_8.jpg
[/IMG]

I know there is a thread for the character names but I can't find it and the search isn't showing anything. Someone please help I'm trying to make more for my family that is coming along on our cruise in june. Thanks

Is there anyone that you could tell how to do Name with the pictures in them. It is so very cute I would love to make one for my grandkids... we are all going on the Magic May9th, 2009
Thanks

I am attempting to personalize my own magnets. Thanks for you all taking the time to post them on here for us. You don't have to and I for one appreciate it. This is my first cruise and I am gearing up for cabin decorating.

So I have been to Staples, Target, Walmat and Office Max. I cannot find magnet paper. Can someone tell me the item number or something to help - please!!! The ones I found were like $15 for 3 or 5 - is that what I should be purcahsing because I though they came in packages of 15. Thanks so much!!!!

try ebay, i got quite a few sheets on there last year for a lot less than pc world wanted for the same thing

I am attempting to personalize my own magnets. Thanks for you all taking the time to post them on here for us. You don't have to and I for one appreciate it. This is my first cruise and I am gearing up for cabin decorating.

So I have been to Staples, Target, Walmat and Office Max. I cannot find magnet paper. Can someone tell me the item number or something to help - please!!! The ones I found were like $15 for 3 or 5 - is that what I should be purcahsing because I though they came in packages of 15. Thanks so much!!!!

A MUCH easier and less costly way of doing these magnets, as someone else mentioned to me, is to print them out on regular paper. Then get them laminated, and put magnet strips on the backs. Magnet strips can be purchased from any craft store. Not sure if you have MICHAELS in the U.S. but they carry them, as well as the dollar store will sometimes have them.
A friend of mine has a laminator so that I borrow that, and only have to buy my own laminating sheets. Or have them laminated at Staples.:thumbsup2

Yes, they are expensive. I paid 22.95 for 5 sheets! If this was not such a special cruise for us I would have gone and done the laminating process and then glued magnets onto the back. I ended up using 15 sheets to do ours cause I also made magnets to use in our FE. That didn't include the amount of ink I used too! Oh well! I love how they turned out!

I have bought them at Staples and at Walmart. At Staples they are pretty hard to find, and sometimes even the people who work there don't even know they have them. They are in the specialty papers aisle. They don't always have them at Walmart, but when they do they were in the crafts section if I remember correctly.

There is also a place to buy them online, called printonit.com that I ordered magnet sheets as well as several other things that I was extremely happy with.

Good luck.

My parents are celebrating their 45th anniversary on the Wonder in December. I'm looking for something for them. My Mom is 68 and my Dad is 77. Any suggestions?

A MUCH easier and less costly way of doing these magnets, as someone else mentioned to me, is to print them out on regular paper. Then get them laminated, and put magnet strips on the backs. Magnet strips can be purchased from any craft store. Not sure if you have MICHAELS in the U.S. but they carry them, as well as the dollar store will sometimes have them.
A friend of mine has a laminator so that I borrow that, and only have to buy my own laminating sheets. Or have them laminated at Staples.:thumbsup2

This was what we were looking into doing.....

Does anyone have any sort of idea what the cost would be for lamination services at Staples (or Office Depot or the UPS Store or Kinkos......)

The Avery magnet paper has been recommended by other DISers and I got it on Walmart.com for $10 including shipping for 5 sheets.

I have used the Avery paper and like it. I have read the only issues can be that some magnet papers are too thick for normal printers and that you should avoid glossy fronted magnet papers as they take far too long to dry, resulting in a greater number of ruined prints.

Pj

This was what we were looking into doing.....

Does anyone have any sort of idea what the cost would be for lamination services at Staples (or Office Depot or the UPS Store or Kinkos......)

Mailboxes Etc, FedEx, UPS stores all will do it. However, I used to take them to my kids school, and when I was there to volunteer, I would talk to the principal or librarian and pay them for the lamination. It was cheaper for me to do that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter