Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone! :cheer2: I just made some great door signs...can't wait to put them up! :banana:

Just wanted to clarify that I got this design from another DISer but I can't remember who. It was posted for anyone who wishes to use it.
Disney047.jpg

Ooo, nice B&tB one you posted yesterday Bevtoy... I was wondering when some Kingdom Hearts artwork would make it in here. :thumbsup2

I was looking through my old pics over the weekend (dug 'em out of the wife's scrapbook stuff) and found these:

A postcard we bought on a previous cruise.
Ship02.jpg

Another postcard.
Ship01.jpg

A picture, but I can't remember if it was a picture OF a picture/postcard or something she actually took at Castaway Cay.
Mickey02.jpg

One of my wife's birthday cards.
Mickey.jpg

One of my son's UNbirthday cards (his birthday is 12/20 so we had an UNbirthday part in August).
Jack.jpg

here is something I am trying to put together for next summer. It's still missing something though...

stitichcoinmagnet.jpg

here is something I am trying to put together for next summer. It's still missing something though...

stitichcoinmagnet.jpg

I love the color choices, I love the font selection, I love the clip art, and I especially love the awesome Stitch medallion pin... :lmao:

It appears to me though is that the type is too small. You start losing it against the medallion because the image itself is so busy. I would suggest shrinking it down just a bit and upping the font size accordingly.

I love the color choices, I love the font selection, I love the clip art, and I especially love the awesome Stitch medallion pin... :lmao:

It appears to me though is that the type is too small. You start losing it against the medallion because the image itself is so busy. I would suggest shrinking it down just a bit and upping the font size accordingly.

Good idea!
beauty_wp_02_1024.jpg

I am not very good at working graphics on the computer. I am still figuring out how to post photos.
Can anyone tell me how to write "Our Disney Cruise" in the white, above the top of these ears and "September 15-22, 2007" in the white below them, across the bottom????? I would love to make this a title page for my scrapbook!!!!!! I have no idea how to do it. :confused3

I am not very good at working graphics on the computer. I am still figuring out how to post photos.
Can anyone tell me how to write "Our Disney Cruise" in the white, above the top of these ears and "September 15-22, 2007" in the white below them, across the bottom????? I would love to make this a title page for my scrapbook!!!!!! I have no idea how to do it. :confused3
mic.jpg

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am working on photos now that I am back. This is the perfect cover page!!!!!!!!!!
Now........I will have to figure out how to do all of this graphic stuff on the computer. I have been able to print out things that all of you have posted. I just don't know how to make them on the computer. :headache:

Is this what you are looking for? I added the words in Power Point.
OurDisneyCruise.jpg

I hope your trip was great! We leave for the Wonder in 7 days! :banana:

You guys are the best......so helpful!!!!!!!!!
How can you do it so fast? I have no idea how to do such things!
Thanks again for the wonderful cover page!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter