• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Mommyof3boys and Hgon76:

mommyof3boyz.jpg
[/IMG]
Hgon76.jpg
[/IMG]
Hgon762.jpg
[/IMG]

Milliepie - what font are you using for your names? It looks like a great one to fill...

Thanks

For Sabrecmc I worked on this graphic just for you. Did up a couple. It was fun to do! If you would like any text added or a different kind of background .

Aww, that's the same baby I used in the one I pm'ed her. I used Minnie though. I really like your version, super cute. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniemouse71
I am amazed at the ideas that you guys come up with. Every time I open this thread I find more and more that are amazing. I am trying to make a couple of shirts for a Disney trip that we are taking before our cruise and was wondering if someone could help me. I would like the black Mickey heads with the characters the front of the shirts. I would like the names on one ear and the year 2009 on the other.

Theresa with Goofy (just the regular Goofy)
Mickey with Mickey Mouse
Dan with Mater from cars (the one that says she loves me for my body)
Vickie with Tinker Bell.

I also need the names that are filled with the characters. (I hope this makes sense)

Theresa with Goofy
Mickey with Mickey Mouse
Dan with Mater
Vickie with Tinker Bell

Thank you so much for helping make our trip magical.
Vickie

Hope alll is well.

Millipie
Thank you so much!!! These are great!! I misspelled Teresa, would it be a bunch of trouble to take the H out of her name? Also, do you have a tink with the black Mickey head? I kinda wanted them all to match. I am soooo very sorry. I don't plan to print them until Friday, when I go to my son's house. so not a real big hurry. Again, thank you so much for all you do for everyone here.
Vickie

Millipie
Thank you so much!!! These are great!! I misspelled Teresa, would it be a bunch of trouble to take the H out of her name? Also, do you have a tink with the black Mickey head? I kinda wanted them all to match. I am soooo very sorry. I don't plan to print them until Friday, when I go to my son's house. so not a real big hurry. Again, thank you so much for all you do for everyone here.
Vickie

Hi Vickie! It's no problem at all, a quick fix! :)

theresagoofymh.png

teresagoofyfill.png

vickietinkmh.png

Hey tj, did you still need me to do those name fills or did you get it? If you still need help let me know! :goodvibes

My Sunday project. Not sure if it will work very well as a magnet, but wanted to share.
book2.jpg

jordak, I love it! I don't know how you do it. Your designs have a lovely elegance to them. So here come the requests...I am planning to make a magnet for each of the family group going together on our cruise.

Instead of Castaway cay, could I have Panama Canal 2011

Where you've got jordak, can I have the following family names on each one.
Albany, Yeoh, Koh, Parsons, Marr

Instead of My first cruise, is possible to squeeze in Cornerstone@ Cruise

The dates are January 6-21

And one last thing, instead of alcohol, could you put boardgames

Thank you!

jordak, I love it! I don't know how you do it. Your designs have a lovely elegance to them. So here come the requests...I am planning to make a magnet for each of the family group going together on our cruise.

Instead of Castaway cay, could I have Panama Canal 2011

Where you've got jordak, can I have the following family names on each one.
Albany, Yeoh, Koh, Parsons, Marr

Instead of My first cruise, is possible to squeeze in Cornerstone@ Cruise

The dates are January 6-21

And one last thing, instead of alcohol, could you put boardgames

Thank you!
Thanks for appreciating it.

Originally Posted by tjbaggott
For Sabrecmc I worked on this graphic just for you. Did up a couple. It was fun to do! If you would like any text added or a different kind of background .

Aww, that's the same baby I used in the one I pm'ed her. I used Minnie though. I really like your version, super cute.

Oh my goodness! You guys are awesome! I'm seriously sitting here with tears in my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Caryn

Jordak!! Too cool! I just can't replicate that even if I tried!! Would you please do one of those new ones for us??

*Our First Cruise
*Mediterranean
*Disney Magic
*May 5-15 2010
*Hall Family
*Instead of 'alcohol' (we're too cheap to spend money on that! :)) could you put 'miles and miles of walking'???? I imagine we'll be hiking quite a bit on those excursions! :)

Thanks a bunch! It's awesome!!!

Tara (still haven't figured out that extra strip of color on your license lettering, I've got the noise/bevel down and can even color the bevel but not that extra little layer...when I put 3 pixels it changes the whole color...I'm just not cut out for this! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter