Cruise Meet - FANTASY 8/1/15 - Let the planning begin!

We are currently at 15 staterooms. I am in the process of creating a table to send information to everyone who's participating so folks can go ahead and begin preparing. I will send an updated table if we add new members before July 4 which is the deadline to join this FE Group.

The following members will be included:

Ness2289 (DD16)
dclmaniacs (DH, DGD14, DGS11)
Mcnettclan (DH, DS12, DD10): (Parents request gifts for kids only)
Mcnettclan (MIL, FIL)
Take-the-cards (DH, DD17, DD14, DD11)
Wendalli (DD19)
luvtotraveldcl (DD18)
bmikeal (DH, DD9, DS7)
flyer06 (DH, DGD8) (flyer06, let me know if I need to switch the grands' rooms.)
flyer06 (DD, DSIL, DGD10)
NaredoFam (DH, DS12, DD12, DD4)
shezdsny (DH, DD12)
gym_mom (DD16, DD11)
gym_mom (DH, DS17, DD11)
gym_mom (DG, DD13)

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE
We will keep it fun and simple. There won't be a theme or assigned delivery days to deal with. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin. The closer the date of the cruise, the more participants we'll begin to see. The number can grow pretty quickly. So, I would like to know upfront how many cabins you are comfortable exchanging with so I can coordinate the groups accordingly. I'd like to know your comfort level ahead of time. It will make setting up the exchange groups much easier, and you will have a more positive experience.

To give everyone time to prepare, the deadline to join the FE Exchange will be SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2015. By Monday, July 6, I will send Private Messages to all participants with all the details of your FE group. This will give everyone a month before the cruise to prepare.

To join the FE Exchange, please send me a "Private Message" with the following information:
*Cabin Number
*Names of everyone in your cabin
*Ages of children
*Any allergy considerations
*The size of the FE group: At this point, it looks like we will be at less than 20. If we add more than five additional staterooms, I'll announce it on the thread. (Currently 15 as of 6-18-15)

If you are new to the DIS Boards:
(FYI: You will need to make ten posts before you can send a Private Message)
*Easiest way to send a “Private Message”:
-Click the recipient's name (in blue font) in the little box on the left side of one of their posts
-Click on “Start a Conversation” (in white font)
-Enter a “Conversation Title”
-Under the row of icons, type your message
-Click “Start a Conversation” under your message to send it

Last edited:
We are a family of 8 spread across 3 cabins...myself, DH, DS17, DD16, DD13, twin DD12, and grandma...and would like to participate in the FE. I will send a PM to Ness2289. Aug 1 can't come soon enough.

We are a family of 8 spread across 3 cabins...myself, DH, DS17, DD16, DD13, twin DD12, and grandma...and would like to participate in the FE. I will send a PM to Ness2289. Aug 1 can't come soon enough.
Now it's official, gym_mom, you really did sign up. Now we'll need those 2 free pieces of luggage per person!

:welcome:

I have updated my previous post above. gym_mom's family has 3 staterooms which brings us to 15 total.

We got our rooms back,10594 and 10596,There will be 6 of us total, 2 are girls 8 and 10.

Hi everyone! My family and I are cruising for the 1st time on the Fantasy Aug 1st-8th. There are 5 of us in 2 staterooms.

We are currently at 17 staterooms. I will send an updated table if we add new members before July 4 which is the deadline to join this FE Group.

The following members will be included:

Ness2289 (DD16)
dclmaniacs (DH, DGD14, DGS11)
Mcnettclan (DH, DS12, DD10): (Parents request gifts for kids only)
Mcnettclan (MIL, FIL)
Take-the-cards (DH, DD17, DD14, DD11)
Wendalli (DD19)
luvtotraveldcl (DD18)
bmikeal (DH, DD9, DS7)
flyer06 (DH, DGD8) (flyer06, let me know if I need to switch the grands' rooms.)
flyer06 (DD, DSIL, DGD10)
NaredoFam (DH, DS12, DD12, DD4)
shezdsny (DH, DD12)
gym_mom (DD16, DD11)
gym_mom (DH, DS17, DD11)
gym_mom (DG, DD13)
cwdevers (DH)
cwdevers (DS10, DD8, DD5)

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE
We will keep it fun and simple. There won't be a theme or assigned delivery days to deal with. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin. The closer the date of the cruise, the more participants we'll begin to see. The number can grow pretty quickly. So, I would like to know upfront how many cabins you are comfortable exchanging with so I can coordinate the groups accordingly. I'd like to know your comfort level ahead of time. It will make setting up the exchange groups much easier, and you will have a more positive experience.

To give everyone time to prepare, the deadline to join the FE Exchange will be SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2015. By Monday, July 6, I will send Private Messages to all participants with all the details of your FE group. This will give everyone a month before the cruise to prepare.

To join the FE Exchange, please send me a "Private Message" with the following information:
*Cabin Number
*Names of everyone in your cabin
*Ages of children
*Any allergy considerations
*The size of the FE group: At this point, it looks like we will be at less than 20. If we add more than three additional staterooms, I'll announce it on the thread. (Currently 17 as of 6-22-15)

If you are new to the DIS Boards:
(FYI: You will need to make ten posts before you can send a Private Message)
*Easiest way to send a “Private Message”:
-Click the recipient's name (in blue font) in the little box on the left side of one of their posts
-Click on “Start a Conversation” (in white font)
-Enter a “Conversation Title”
-Under the row of icons, type your message
-Click “Start a Conversation” under your message to send it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter