Cruise Parking at Port of Miami

Ralph&Pam

DIS Veteran
We're booked on a Magic cruise out of the Port of Miami in January. We've sailed on multiple cruises on the Magic from there multiple times, but have always flown into MIA and stayed at one of the Miami hotels. This time, we'll fly into Orlando, spend three nights at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, and drive from VB to Miami on the Saturday morning of the cruise departure. We'll be parking our rental car at the port for the 5-night cruise, since we'll be driving back to WDW for an extended stay after the cruise. What can anyone tell me about the parking at the cruise port in Miami? Thanks in advance.

Parking at the Port of Miami is pretty easy. Follow the signs to the terminal your ship is sailing from, drop off your bags at the curb and then loop around into the parking garage.

Thank you. Very helpful.
Hi- just wondering how this worked out for you. We are planning on a very similar thing … fly into MCO, 2 nights at Vero, drive to Miami AM of the cruise .. park rental at port for 5 night cruise and then drive to WDW to end the trip. In my mind it seems like a good plan but just want to check I havent missed anything.

Hi- just wondering how this worked out for you. We are planning on a very similar thing … fly into MCO, 2 nights at Vero, drive to Miami AM of the cruise .. park rental at port for 5 night cruise and then drive to WDW to end the trip. In my mind it seems like a good plan but just want to check I havent missed anything.
We ended up canceling the trip due to a Covid exposure, so nothing for me to report. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter