Cruise to Sanity ~ PTR

Fabulous update time!

Cruise leaves this Saturday, we are leaving this Friday (very early flight).

Things have gotten pretty hecktic and that's why I haven't updated.

April 10th is when a man that was like a second father died. I was there with his son, daughter and wife as he passed.
Didn't get home until the next morning (2am) and had a 9:30am class on the 11th. Yup, I had to go. But I ended up getting sick and tried to get better over the weekend.
Was still a bit under the weather by Tuesday, developed a lovely coldsore the following weekend.
Then the memorial service was on April 20th (this past monday) and I just got back from the burial.

In between all that, I had classes, assignments, running around getting things taken care of and DH is taking med school finals. Thursday is his last.

Then, my car started making bad noises yesterday and we have to take it in today. So, with all that, I had to change my plans for the men FE gifts x.x

So, with all that. This cruise is truly needed and I most likely will not update until we get back ... well ... a bit later since I have a paper due and my mom and sister will be visiting right when we come back -_-

See You Soon! pixiedust:

Checked in for our flight on SW!
Got B30 & 31

I really hope that's good enough for overhead bin space and a middle and window.
Kind of freaking out and scared, so taking emergency meds since panic attack is immanent.
Eugh x.x

Flight went well, ended up getting pre boarding.

At the Ramada hotel near MCO and got upgraded to a suite!
Not much info on this hotel, so I'm happy to say that, thus far, I would recommend this hotel for pre-cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter