Cruise Vs. Taylor Swift

TAngel84

Earning My Ears
My 7 year old daughter was talking about wanting to see Taylor Swift in concert so I looked up tickets, seen prices and realized that alongside the Disney World trip we are planning AND the cruise I intend to surprise them with (She's been wanting to go on a cruise and I told her we couldn't next year bc we are going to the park with some friends that it would have to be next year.) it was not going to happen so I decided to ask her a question------- Taylor Swift in concert or a cruise?? her response cracked me up and made me very proud. LOL. She said and I quote " Taylor Swift! UNLESS we are going on a Disney cruise. If it's a Disney cruise then cruise but if it's not I want to see Taylor Swift."

LOL. 7 years old and already a loyal Disney girl!

I love that! My eight year old told me I could leave him home in exchange for three video games. His brothers kept trying to explain why that was CRAZY. :)

fyi... There have been a few threads of swiftee's coming to Vancouver on August 2nd for the concert before going on the August 3rd cruise to Alaska.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to do all of it but Taylor's tickets seem to go fast and are outrageously priced...at least the ones still available and never mind those on stub hub!!! lol. We live in Florida so Vancouver is too far....think possibly Tampa or Atlanta if I can get tickets. ;) But we are doing Disney World next year Spring Break 2016 and then 2 weeks later Bahamas Cruise to celebrate her 8th bday and her little brother's 6th bday.

Screenshot_2015-06-25-23-07-49.png We are seeing her in Dallas in oct!!! I am just as excited as my 6 and 9 year old!! But sooooo jealous my oldest got to go in may to see her in Bossier City and got to MEET HER! FOR FREE! my sister won the tickets with a meet n greet off the radio and took her daughter with her! Pretty sure she sealed her fate as the favorite aunt EVER!! My daughter loves her, and said the concert was amazing and talked on and on about sweet and nice she was! And how TALL!! We love Tay!!!

That is too cute! We will be seeing Taylor for the 4th time in August. We happened to be able to get tickets in Vancouver because the date (8/1) is right before we leave for Alaska on the Wonder. I had the cruise booked before her tour dates were announced so it was pure luck. Hope you can make it happen for her - she will love the cruise but the concert would be fun too!

I'm still trying to figure out a way to do all of it but Taylor's tickets seem to go fast and are outrageously priced...at least the ones still available and never mind those on stub hub!!! lol. We live in Florida so Vancouver is too far....think possibly Tampa or Atlanta if I can get tickets. ;) But we are doing Disney World next year Spring Break 2016 and then 2 weeks later Bahamas Cruise to celebrate her 8th bday and her little brother's 6th bday.
Buy them when they go on sale. That should be the best and least expensive way to get tickets.

I took my niece 2 times to see Taylor when she was 3 & 5 --- she's 9 now so it's been a while. Unfortunately tickets have already been onsale but going to try my best to get them for her and little brother (5) bc he absolutely loves Taylor too.....his favorite song is Blank Space. Then Disney World the end of March and a Disney cruise mid April (their bdays are 10th and 11th of April) .....I'd say they are pretty spoiled little ones

Your daughter has her priorities straight . . . and I am right there with her!
Disney Cruise trumps everything!!!

My 7 year old daughter was talking about wanting to see Taylor Swift in concert so I looked up tickets, seen prices and realized that alongside the Disney World trip we are planning AND the cruise I intend to surprise them with (She's been wanting to go on a cruise and I told her we couldn't next year bc we are going to the park with some friends that it would have to be next year.) it was not going to happen so I decided to ask her a question------- Taylor Swift in concert or a cruise?? her response cracked me up and made me very proud. LOL. She said and I quote " Taylor Swift! UNLESS we are going on a Disney cruise. If it's a Disney cruise then cruise but if it's not I want to see Taylor Swift."

Will Taylor let on her private island? (Castaway Cay)

That is awesome. I love Taylor Swift but a several day Disney Cruise would easily trump a 2 hour Taylor Swift concert. It is wonderful being Disney fanatic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter