cruise with one year old

disneyscot

Earning My Ears
We are planning to go on a four night cruise in October 2003. Our kids will be 8, 6 and nearly 2.
Do you think that our youngest DD will be too young?
I am a little concerned about safety
Your experiences wiould be very helpful
Thanks

Almost 2 is not too young IMHO. Both my kids went on cruises when they were each 6 months old (DS on a Royal Caribbean cruise and DD last February on DCL). They both did just fine. We're going again this February and DS will only be 1 1/2 yrs. No need to worry about safety. Unless they are able to climb 4-5 feet over railings, you don't need to worry about them falling overboard. The nursery (if you choose to use it) is staffed by wonderful CMs who really know what they're doing. I say, "Go for it!" No need to worry.

Took a 4 night Disney cruise a year ago July with a 25 month old and just returned on Saturday from a 7 night (Royal Caribbean). Used Flounders Reef at night on Disney and the staff there was great. We believe a cruise to be the *perfect* family trip. Bring a stoller, diapers and suncreen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter