Cruises longer than 7 nights

We’re on the same cruise and only booked it for the extended day, new ports and to use our 125% FCC from the cancelled Hawaii 10nt. We have no interest in doing another standard 7 night Eastern so will probably bail if they modify it that way.

If a 125% FCC booking is cancelled do you get to double dip in FCC if it’s offered?

No, in your email, if you received it, it states that those who already received FCC will not get another one.

Your FCC that you used will be redeposited into your account.

We’re on the same cruise and only booked it for the extended day, new ports and to use our 125% FCC from the cancelled Hawaii 10nt. We have no interest in doing another standard 7 night Eastern so will probably bail if they modify it that way.

If a 125% FCC booking is cancelled do you get to double dip in FCC if it’s offered?
If the newest cancelled cruise already has a 125% FCC (due to a previously cancelled cruise), you don't get additional FCC, only the original one.

We just had our 9 night Alaskan 28th June cancelled, offered 7 night on same departure date with 10% discount.

If you have more than one cruise that's been cancelled and you rebook say the 1st cruise you can only get 125% FCC for that cruise only, if you don't want to book another cruise you'll only get what monies you've paid for the 2nd no extra 25% bonus, that money goes away if you don't rebook.

Well, here's the answer. The 9N has been converted to a 3N and a 6N. People on board the current 9N can book either at a 10% discount.
Are we sure they are only allowing either? The email reads 'both'. It's not clear yet whether the CDC will allow B2B cruises adding up to more than 7 nights. They do want re-testing at debarkation, and the turnaround day on B2B cruises will mostly be consumed with it.

I just booked a b2b cruise for September/October 2021. One is a five day and the other is a seven day.

I just booked a b2b cruise for September/October 2021. One is a five day and the other is a seven day.
Let's see if it goes through. I know on at least one other line, they are not allowing B2B, citing the need to take a test 3 days prior to each cruise.

Let's see if it goes through. I know on at least one other line, they are not allowing B2B, citing the need to take a test 3 days prior to each cruise.

I spoke with the shoreside concierge staff. They told me that B2B would be allowed on these modified cruises. But, we shall see.

That 6 night looks fun but I still want to see when the test cruises will start before I do anything else

That 6 night looks fun but I still want to see when the test cruises will start before I do anything else
We've done the 7N Western. I'm not really thrilled with this itinerary. Going to talk to the kids tonight and see what they want to do.

We were on the Fantasy 9-day that just got cancelled 🙁. It sounds like you do not get FCC on your deposit - only if you have already paid in full.
Yes, if you've paid in full (regardless if you've actually reached your PIF date) you have the option of a full refund of everything (100%) or Future Cruise Credite (125%).

If you haven't paid in full, you can only get a full refund of whatever amount you have paid thus far.

For the 9 night Alaska cruise that has been changed to 7, is the ship going to sit idle for the additional 2 days? This is something that I haven’t seen mentioned yet.

I was able to book both cruises but PIF is not until June 2021, but like you said let's see if it goes through.

For the 9 night Alaska cruise that has been changed to 7, is the ship going to sit idle for the additional 2 days? This is something that I haven’t seen mentioned yet.

Here's the kicker... and this is coming from someone who lives in Vancouver, Canada. I highly doubt Canada is going to allow cruises to leave from Vancouver this year. They wont cancel the 7 nights til they know for sure, but I just dont see it happening. BC has been SO strict. We also have an Alaskan booked for this next Summer but we plan to just wait for the refund.

Here's the kicker... and this is coming from someone who lives in Vancouver, Canada. I highly doubt Canada is going to allow cruises to leave from Vancouver this year. They wont cancel the 7 nights til they know for sure, but I just dont see it happening. BC has been SO strict. We also have an Alaskan booked for this next Summer but we plan to just wait for the refund.
I'm guessing you meant that Canada won't let cruises operate out of Vancouver for 2021 not this year. Although if vaccinations can saturate the population of Canada far enough they could consider re-opening maybe possibly late 2021.

We actually are on a 9 night Alaska and would expect a price adjustment given the 7 nights are significantly less, but I agree it would be a nightmare for accounting.

and then if they move it to 7, what does the ship do for the extra two nights and is there room at the ports to disembark two days early.
I assume they will be cleaning and saving money in some form or fashion.

The 9 night Fantasy 22 July cruise was cancelled yesterday. Disney is replacing it with a 3 night Bahamas and a 6 night Western. Can't book the replacement cruises yet but they are offering people on the 9 night a 10% discount on either cruise. Usual 125% deal, although we used a 125% FCC to book the 9 night. No idea how much more the two cruises will be than the one they replace since bookings are not open yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter